Sign in to follow this  
dave538football

I've purchased a ticket for the cup match tomorrow because.....

I''ve purchased a ticket for the cup replay tomorrow to ensure I have the opportunity to join in any chants directed at Roeder and the board with the intention of encouraging their rapid departure from our beloved club. I hope those attending feel the same and there will be plenty of negative and noisy chants making our feelings known. Are there any plans to meet before or after the game to have a peaceful but noisy protest?? Keep the pressure up on Roeder and the mute board!!!

So what happens if delia & co say ok we''ll go but we want what we''ve put into the club (is this about £10-16m?) Add to that the cost of sacking roeder & call it £17m. We''ve not found investors even though that bloke is on the case. If PC comes in with 20 million (i don''t trust the guy personally) that would leave not alot to spend really. Cue new manager & all the rubbish about i want my players in, have my style of play etc etc.

with the board we''ve improved the stadium, broken our transfer fee record. Roeder is far better than grant - bell, cling, hoolahoop & patt are better than hughes, robinson, Safri (injured/internationals ''sapped'' his energy, ethuhu was just lazy 90% of the time.

Yes he has made mistakes a la the treatment of hucks, the none consideration of lappin even though we have a tiny squad, perhaps selling shackell but we did get dejan in, sibs - have to say was looking forward to it but he just seems past it, the unwillingness to play drury.

look at the most succesfull clubs & how long they''ve had the current managers. Dont forget a few years ago people where say oh fergies lost it, too old etc

constant change of manager isn''t good.

personally i''d hire me

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I believe that it''s been proven repeatedly that Delia''s investment stands at under £4million.[/quote]By ''proven'' repeatedly, do you actually mean ''said'' repeatedly?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I believe that it''s been proven repeatedly that Delia''s investment stands at under £4million.[/quote]£4 million in all the time she''s been here?! And still people are willing to give her a chance?

[quote user="dave538football"]I''ve purchased a ticket for the cup replay tomorrow to ensure I have the opportunity to join in any chants directed at Roeder and the board with the intention of encouraging their rapid departure from our beloved club. I hope those attending feel the same and there will be plenty of negative and noisy chants making our feelings known. Are there any plans to meet before or after the game to have a peaceful but noisy protest?? Keep the pressure up on Roeder and the mute board!!![/quote]No, but I hope Norwich win 4-0 and "Y''army" is the only chant in town.  I suppose you''ll be disappointed if that happens, but there we go.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I believe that it''s been proven repeatedly that Delia''s investment stands at under £4million.[/quote]By ''proven'' repeatedly, do you actually mean ''said'' repeatedly?

[/quote]No he means proven as in shown to be true. If you think this is wrong and that Delia really has put somewehere in the region of £12m into the Club please see this moment as a chance to explain to us exactly when and where the money went because there is no record of it in the accounts nor has there ever been.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I believe that it''s been proven repeatedly that Delia''s investment stands at under £4million.[/quote]By ''proven'' repeatedly, do you actually mean ''said'' repeatedly?

[/quote]No he means proven as in shown to be true. If you think this is wrong and that Delia really has put somewehere in the region of £12m into the Club please see this moment as a chance to explain to us exactly when and where the money went because there is no record of it in the accounts nor has there ever been. [/quote]I''ve been searching around the internet trying to find a figure.The general concensus seems to be circa £8m. Munby stated that she had committed £3m for loans this yearhttp://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1407691,00.html

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

I want to see the team win.

[/quote]

Well, you and your type are the reason we''re in this mess then aren''t you. [:D]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

Was that not the right answer on this thread? Whoops.

I realise we up to our necks in the brown stuff, and miles up the creek having loaned our paddles out to Barnsley and Luton. But.......and I know this is an old fashioned attitude here, I wouldn''t mind seeing us win.

Sorry if this disappoints some of you.

[quote user="dave538football"]I hope those attending feel the same and there will be plenty of negative and noisy chants making our feelings known. [/quote]

You have high expectations of a weekend game!  Normally I can hear a conversation three rows away on a tuesday night.

Besides which I really want to win so hope you arent sitting next to me, stay at home with your ''negative'' comments.

[quote user="Broken_hearted_canary"]

So what happens if delia & co say ok we''ll go but we want what we''ve put into the club (is this about £10-16m?) Add to that the cost of sacking roeder & call it £17m. We''ve not found investors even though that bloke is on the case. If PC comes in with 20 million (i don''t trust the guy personally) that would leave not alot to spend really. Cue new manager & all the rubbish about i want my players in, have my style of play etc etc.

with the board we''ve improved the stadium, broken our transfer fee record. Roeder is far better than grant - bell, cling, hoolahoop & patt are better than hughes, robinson, Safri (injured/internationals ''sapped'' his energy, ethuhu was just lazy 90% of the time.

Yes he has made mistakes a la the treatment of hucks, the none consideration of lappin even though we have a tiny squad, perhaps selling shackell but we did get dejan in, sibs - have to say was looking forward to it but he just seems past it, the unwillingness to play drury.

look at the most succesfull clubs & how long they''ve had the current managers. Dont forget a few years ago people where say oh fergies lost it, too old etc

constant change of manager isn''t good.

personally i''d hire me

[/quote]

Excellent, when we get relegated in May I can console myself with the fact that the board have improved the stadium. That''ll really make me feel better.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I realise we up to our necks in the brown stuff, and miles up the creek having loaned our paddles out to Barnsley and Luton. But.......and I know this is an old fashioned attitude here, I wouldn''t mind seeing us win.

[/quote]

Ha ha!

Imagine, being so far behind the trends that you actually still want your team to get through to the next round of the cup. Shocking. [:D] 

I''ve purchased a ticket for the cup match tomorrow because I want to support my team, not the board or the manager but I want Norwich City to win tomorrow like everyone else on here should.

the first sign of us playing crap and the negative chants will start... all depends if the team want to play for roeder anymore, we will soon see tomorrow night if they do.

if we play awful (hope we dont) i will be letting the directors entrance know my feelings after the match. and that suits all you ''we have to get behind the team'' type.

CTID OTBC

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I believe that it''s been proven repeatedly that Delia''s investment stands at under £4million.
[/quote]

By ''proven'' repeatedly, do you actually mean ''said'' repeatedly?

[/quote]

No he means proven as in shown to be true.

If you think this is wrong and that Delia really has put somewehere in the region of £12m into the Club please see this moment as a chance to explain to us exactly when and where the money went because there is no record of it in the accounts nor has there ever been.
[/quote]

I''ve been searching around the internet trying to find a figure.
The general concensus seems to be circa £8m. Munby stated that she had committed £3m for loans this year

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1407691,00.html

[/quote]

From what i`ve seen from the accounts and reports of the initial purchase from Watling, that figure is about right ron (that`s if you take the £3m new loans at face value).  So it`s fair to say both the pro and anti lobby are exaggerating to support their argument- the thing is it`s the £12m figure which is bandied about regularly in the public domain (press articles, interviews etc.), so i think it`s also fair to say that as there has never been any substance behind this figure, that the "antis" have more of a reason to feel aggrieved.

Try getting one of the journalists to substantiate the £12m figure the next time it pops up- i hope you have more response than i did.....ie. nothing.

im tempted to go... purely out of curiosity...

alot of season ticket holders will be staying away, thus giving a chance to the more casual fan to go.. i doubt they will be very vocal to anything, on the pitch or off it! but it will also give a chance for those who cant get tickets for league games, due to the season tickets we have sold, to have a chance to go and vent their feelings.... im just wondering how many people will fit into that category...

plus i do love a good old penalty shoot out!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im tempted to go... purely out of curiosity...

alot of season ticket holders will be staying away, thus giving a chance to the more casual fan to go.. i doubt they will be very vocal to anything, on the pitch or off it! but it will also give a chance for those who cant get tickets for league games, due to the season tickets we have sold, to have a chance to go and vent their feelings.... im just wondering how many people will fit into that category...

plus i do love a good old penalty shoot out!

jas :)

[/quote]i cant get to games as often as i like & have the night of work and thought fook it..ill drive down to support my team and give the board and that tw*t in charge(a so called football manager) some stick...win or lose

[quote user="dave538football"]I''ve purchased a ticket for the cup replay tomorrow to ensure I have the opportunity to join in any chants directed at Roeder and the board with the intention of encouraging their rapid departure from our beloved club. I hope those attending feel the same and there will be plenty of negative and noisy chants making our feelings known. Are there any plans to meet before or after the game to have a peaceful but noisy protest?? Keep the pressure up on Roeder and the mute board!!![/quote]The malcontent ex-supporters seem to have 2 strategies:1. Not turning up and depriving a financially weak club of funds.2. Turning up and booing a team short of confidence.The only good thing is that they seem unable to do either very effectively.Oops I forgot the e-petition. That''s going well anyway with support from the US President and several leading cartoon characters.Keep up the good work lads eh! (and ladies)

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]That post isn`t very clear actually- i mean £8m INCLUDING the new £3m loans.[/quote]Goodness is that all!!!! A mere £8 million - the swine. How dare they? What sort of "fans" are they? Pathetic - us non-board members have all given more than that!! I think that we should boo and boo and boo until they promise to give at least another 10 million. Why can''t they others see this - they must be wombles (or is it muppets?)

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Ha ha!

Imagine, being so far behind the trends that you actually still want your team to get through to the next round of the cup. Shocking. [:D] 

[/quote]

Maybe it''s a difficult concept to grasp for some, but I don''t see the point of wanting Norwich to lose. A good result Tuesday, and hopefully some confidence moving onto the weekend''s fixture .

That''s me - ever the eternal optimist, supporting a team that is nailed on for relegation, hoping for a miracle that we can somehow get lucky and turn it around.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Ha ha!

[/quote]

Maybe it''s a difficult concept to grasp for some, but I don''t see the point of wanting Norwich to lose. A good result Tuesday, and hopefully some confidence moving onto the weekend''s fixture .

That''s me - ever the eternal optimist, supporting a team that is nailed on for relegation, hoping for a miracle that we can somehow get lucky and turn it around.

[/quote]i think all city fans are hoping for this...but under roeder i cant see it(as is the opinion of many fans)

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]That post isn`t very clear actually- i mean £8m INCLUDING the new £3m loans.[/quote]

Goodness is that all!!!! A mere £8 million - the swine. How dare they?

What sort of "fans" are they?

Pathetic
- us non-board members have all given more than that!! I think that we should boo and boo and boo until they promise to give at least another 10 million. Why can''t they others see this - they must be wombles (or is it muppets?)
[/quote]

Calm down dear, i just want to see peoples opinions based on accurate figures rather than pro-board hyperbole.  And yes, in this context your average fan does "give" the club more because we get no stake in the club in return.