Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Charlton 18 matches without a win..................

[quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]

What a great possitive attitude you have. Another few thousand like you and Corrow road will be realy rocking Tuesday.

As Gedge in the EDP says would we be better off  losing. The attitude spreading out from Carrow Road is getting very bad,I wonder who it helps!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]Only could Norwich end this run!

[quote user="The Butler"]

What a great possitive attitude you have. Another few thousand like you and Corrow road will be realy rocking Tuesday.

As Gedge in the EDP says would we be better off  losing. The attitude spreading out from Carrow Road is getting very bad,I wonder who it helps!

[/quote]

COME ON CHARLTON!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]

Only could Norwich end this run!
[/quote]

Not only will it end their run it will send them on a ten match unbeaten run!!

imo - if we can score 2 or 3 early goals, and effectively end the match as a contest by half time and let the 2nd half run as a training exercise - then great,,,a win would be good for confidence and set us up for the main event - barnsley on saturday...a tough match tues nite - with extra time or pens would be a fudging disaster - especially if we lose...

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]No Butler, I''m just being realistic! I used to go to matches full of confidence, but after some shocking home defeats, i don''t anymore. When we played Charlton 2 weeks ago, our team only turned up for the last 20 minutes or so, and by this time we were lucky not to be 2 or 3 goals down. I''m fed up seeing our players playing out of their normal positions. With Lupoli the only fit forward with have, this will mean Russell has to play up front again. Why not give Renton or Davey a go. Also with Grounds cup tied, we only have 1 centreback. What''s the betting that Drury will play centreback again! What a disaster waiting to happen! And how many times has Bell played on his preferred side, the right wing? Not bloody once!

WHEN CITY LOSE TOMRROW NIGHT, RODENT WILL STILL HAVE JOB AFTER ALL THE BOARD HAVE ORGANIZED A SPECIAL BREAKFAST FOR THE TWUNT.

ITS A FINE LINE BETWEEN FRUSTRATION AND NEGATIVITY

Loz shouldn''t that be IF and not when? lol

You never know which NC team will run out on matchday, they may pull off a shocking win, lol unlikely but you never know.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

COME ON CHARLTON!

[/quote]W****R

An 18 match run without a win is the kind of run that Norwich traditionally put an end to.  I''ve lost count of the number of times that no-hope teams have turned up at Carrow Road for us to kick-start their season.  That said I can only hope for a win tomorrow night.

To be fair, it is often the case that teams with poor form play Norwich and turn it round.   Has been the case for decades.  I remember a dreadful Sheffield United coming here way adrift in the late 70''s and winning 3-1.  Nottingham Forest a firtnight ago was the latest example.

Nothing unrealistic in suggesting Charlton will end their run against us.  Many teams do.

It''s strange, but recently Wizard has called for us to lose our games, for us to go into administration and for us to be relegated.Aren''t these events exactly what most Ipshyt fans would like to see happen to NCFC?and he calls himself a Norwich fan? bolloxNo doubt he''ll reply that all good medicine tastes nasty or some such cr ap. In my book medicine doesn''t kill the patient, which is what he apparently wants.We could do with more "supporters" like you.. no really

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]No Butler, I''m just being realistic! I used to go to matches full of confidence, but after some shocking home defeats, i don''t anymore. When we played Charlton 2 weeks ago, our team only turned up for the last 20 minutes or so, and by this time we were lucky not to be 2 or 3 goals down. I''m fed up seeing our players playing out of their normal positions. With Lupoli the only fit forward with have, this will mean Russell has to play up front again. Why not give Renton or Davey a go. Also with Grounds cup tied, we only have 1 centreback. What''s the betting that Drury will play centreback again! What a disaster waiting to happen! And how many times has Bell played on his preferred side, the right wing? Not bloody once![/quote]

Spot on CC.

Butler, I suspect people like me and the realistic CC have a long history of following what has become a real lame duck outfit, and, over the last two or three years we''ve just become fed up to the back teeth with it all.We''re pessimistic about Tuesday purely for the fact that the opposition are on such a long winless run and they''re playing Norwich. We have an abysmal record against teams looking to break a poor sequence which means they must have a much better chance than the odds would suggest. Don''t be too surprised if  City''s Cup campaign comes to a shuddering halt tomorrow evening.

Steve Gedge and Adam Aiken write good stuff in the local papers about City''s current predicament and many people think exactly the same thing as they both write believe me.

Of course City should beat Charlton tomorrow but only a fool would put his house on it......

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]

[/quote]can any1 remember when we played wimbledon...they had not won in 12-13 games and then beat us 1:0  cant remember the season tho...lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]

[/quote]can any1 remember when we played wimbledon...they had not won in 12-13 games and then beat us 1:0  cant remember the season tho...lol[/quote]

Yeah, I think it was at the start of our play-off season wasn''t it?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="colneycanary"]Until Tuesday night![/quote]

[/quote]can any1 remember when we played wimbledon...they had not won in 12-13 games and then beat us 1:0  cant remember the season tho...lol[/quote]

Yeah, I think it was at the start of our play-off season wasn''t it?

[/quote]not sure..but why is it always teams break that duck against us??? grrrrrrrrrr

Mate Charlton playing us is like Norwich playing us, but Norwich being away.

They are as bad if not worse than us. We should be cheering for victory, not degrading the lads on the pitch. They need all the encouragement they can get atm.

[quote user="Largey"]

Mate Charlton playing us is like Norwich playing us, but Norwich being away.

They are as bad if not worse than us. We should be cheering for victory, not degrading the lads on the pitch. They need all the encouragement they can get atm.

[/quote]i will be there tomorrow cheering on the team(not the manager and board)