Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

I havnt got a ticket yet will there be lots available?

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Spoke to someone at work and he told me there is already 20000 sold . This must be a joke surely!![/quote]ring the ticket line 1st thing in  the morning...i phoned tonight 5 oclockish and had no probs...pick them up when i get to CR tomorrow

[quote user="ncfcrule"]Spoke to someone at work and he told me there is already 20000 sold . This must be a joke surely!![/quote]

Heard they''d sold less than 10,000 last Thursday although that info came third hand.

The answer to that question is featured in a pink-un article.  Low numbers.

The club better get used to getting low numbers of supporters now, I feel it''s a sign of the times to come.

Taken from Pink-un story.

Carrow Road could host its lowest crowd for almost a year and a half when Charlton Athletic come to Norwich tonight.

By yesterday afternoon, just 13,500 tickets had been sold for the FA Cup third round replay - a figure that includes Charlton''s allocation of 1,500.

The article is making excuses for the low attendance saying that it''s the credit crunch and that we will play Charlton twice at home in a month. Rubbish, we are just not playing well at home and away. We are not entertained by a good team playing good football, scoring a lot of goals and with players we really like and adore.

Glen Roeder had a good short run of positive results when we were bottom last season but since then it''s nothing. And it already started last season as we just escaped relegation because we beat QPR in our last home game.

I think people are tired of all the loan players too, some come in and go back again, some come in for a month or two and go back again and again and again. And at the same time we are loaning out all our own (youth) players or even selling them. And if those players would make a big difference than okay but that''s not the case at all. And we never see one of our own youth players, never .....

Glen Roeder count the empty seats !

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

The article is making excuses for the low attendance saying that it''s the credit crunch and that we will play Charlton twice at home in a month. Rubbish, we are just not playing well at home and away. We are not entertained by a good team playing good football, scoring a lot of goals and with players we really like and adore.

Glen Roeder had a good short run of positive results when we were bottom last season but since then it''s nothing. And it already started last season as we just escaped relegation because we beat QPR in our last home game.

I think people are tired of all the loan players too, some come in and go back again, some come in for a month or two and go back again and again and again. And at the same time we are loaning out all our own (youth) players or even selling them. And if those players would make a big difference than okay but that''s not the case at all. And we never see one of our own youth players, never .....

Glen Roeder count the empty seats !

[/quote]

I for one agree with you, I''m tired of not getting to see good football and not being entertained in the slightest.  I am sick to the back teeth of loans, I simply cannot relate to many of them. 

The excuses that have been given for low attendance is IMHO wrong, I just feel that fans have reached a stage of apathy.