Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

Roeder on Ched Evans, UNBELIEVABLE

I couldn''t believe my eyes when I read it, here is the exact quote

"I don''t know officially if he''s up for sale, but it would make sense, because other people we''ve inquired for they have said ''you just have to wait and see'' he could become available on loan at the end of January but at the moment we would be looking for a sale".

Bearing in mind Cheds ability in the Coca Cola, surely Roeder SHOULD KNOW the availability of him!

I can''t decide if Roeder is stupid, full of ***** or just deliberately trying to wind the fans up.

Well, if he''s for sale we won''t be in the run anyway, we only have a chance to have him (on loan) if ManCity can''t/won''t sell him. But their position will depend on whether they will sign any new striker by the end of January. Hughes knows we''re interested in loaning, so therere''s little point in calling about buying without the money to do so. But if you have spare time, go give Hughes a call, I''m sure he''ll be more than pleased to give you detailed information about the state of his talks of his prospective targets, price offers, the works. Please share with us as well... 

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

Roeder in the Pinkun ,

''I''m not sure if Ched is for sale''

Hang on a sec Glen, I''ll just give Hughes a ring....

[/quote]thats us out of the running then