Sign in to follow this  
jewish

forget about roeder, the baord and support our team for 90 minutes then winge at the end if they lose

booing, chants etc is not what supporting a team is about 2night please try and help the team rather than destroy alls confidence by the 20 minute, you can boo at the end but all you who call for roeder out etc and then try and make the team perform in an stadium of fear are just hippercrits and should **** off and support man utd or something

[quote user="jewish"]booing, chants etc is not what supporting a team is about 2night please try and help the team rather than destroy alls confidence by the 20 minute, you can boo at the end but all you who call for roeder out etc and then try and make the team perform in an stadium of fear are just hippercrits and should **** off and support man utd or something
[/quote]lol...each to their own

people are fed up with seeing cr*p each and every week!

im not saying its not crap but if you love the club and want then to do well then surely you can hold ya lips and try to help and support the team through difficult times rather than dog the team after all you can do that on here 24 hours a day anyway

[quote user="jewish"]im not saying its not crap but if you love the club and want then to do well then surely you can hold ya lips and try to help and support the team through difficult times rather than dog the team after all you can do that on here 24 hours a day anyway
[/quote]doesnt count for chit on here...voices are better heard at CR...i will support the team but any chance to slate roeder + the board and i will

[quote user="jewish"]booing, chants etc is not what supporting a team is about 2night please try and help the team rather than destroy alls confidence by the 20 minute, you can boo at the end but all you who call for roeder out etc and then try and make the team perform in an stadium of fear are just hippercrits and should **** off and support man utd or something
[/quote]

Lovely sentiment Jewish but Im afraid you''re taking a load of old cobblers.

[/quote]

What a complete crock of sh*t,If we get served up the same tripe as we have had the last few home games then why should fans just sit back and take it, i will support the team as always from the first minute but i will also not hold back and let them know i''m fecked off with it if they are playing crap again,my anger will be aimed towards the manager, in all honesty if we win then Roeder will get another few weeks but loose and he should walk or get the sack straight away!!!