Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

URGENT MESSAGE FOR NUTTY NIGEL, CANARY ANGEL OR ANYONE THAT KNEW ARRDEE WELL!!!!!

great stuff! wont be there tonight but will definately be there on saturday and will give Ray the send off he deserves....

jas :)

My friend at Keys has spoken to one of his nephew''s and he will be happy to chat with Andy Larkin or NN if they need to know anything. He thought putting Bunny Larkins Shorts in the programme would be a fitting tribut to ArrDee''s humour. If you want to get in touch call 01263 733195 and speak to Richard, and he will get one of his nephews to give you a call back.

That would be one special Programme to get a copy of, for sure.... may have to persuade one of my match-attending chums to get us a copy [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]That would be one special Programme to get a copy of, for sure.... may have to persuade one of my match-attending chums to get us a copy [:)]
[/quote]

Definately. I get one every game anyway, but this one will be extra special. Lets hope they can get something in their as well as the tannoy. Will be a fitting tribute.