Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

helveg/italian f.a

according to sky and bbc text it appears that Helveg will probably miss the start of the season due to an admin backlog in the Italian f.a holding up his paperwork...great start to the season cos i can''t see a lot of help coming fom the english f.a who are still too busy sorting out their sex lives!And where did the stories of him not playing due to match fitness originate from??

I can''t believe it will take ANOTHER 2 weeks, even for the Italian FA. Plus, they both report it as being what Worthy said, which based on his comments in today''s EDP isn''t quite accurate. In fact, he said he hoped he would be able to play on Tuesday at Posh, and didn''t talk about missing the start of the season at all.

I guess if you''re a lazy journalist and cross Helveg "still waiting for the paperwork, frustrating" with Safri''s "recovering from an op and may not make the start of the season" you have a whole new story:

"Helveg''s paperwork not through, he''s not fit and may not be able to play in time for the start of the season."