Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

I Want Roeder Out, Say I Want Roeder Out.

I''ve had enough.I may only be 14 years of age, but I have been to every home game (with the odd exception) since I was 3. I may have a short personal Norwich history to recall, but I remember midtable lows and the Bryan Hamilton out mugs.I remember the glorious promotion and Premiership season under Nigel Worthington, and the rapid demise that followed. Sacking Worthington when we did was the right choice at the time, and up until now I have defended that PRAT Roeder with the simple ethos that chopping and changing so often simply unables a team to settle in with a manager and adopt his ideals. Whilst we own most of our squad, a squad should not be based around a loanee spine, and because it is, this rubbishes the idea of chopping and changing not allowing a team to settle, what''s the point in letting them settle when they are here for a season or less?I am forever an optimist and was convinced that relegation was an impossibility, but tonight has changed all that.Tonight, cup or not, we played against a Charlton side that haven''t triumphed in 18 games. Five years ago we would have walked all over them. Tonight we were mostly outplayed and humiliated.Next Saturday I''m not going to Carrow, I''m going to a football camp, probably see more commitment there.

Our club, MY club, is in dire straits, and against Forest in the City Stand a man behind me walked out just more than halfway through the match, threw his hat at Roeder, and left, not Delia Smith, not Michael Wynn-Jones, not Neil Doncaster, not Glenn Roeder, not Paul Stephenson, Adam Sadler, or any one of the Premiership rejects picking up a wage for doing sweet FA at our club could give me a reason why I shouldn''t, sitting just to the left of the home dugout as I do, throw my season ticket in Glenn Roeder''s arrogant, tactically inept face.

Well done, Norwich City Football Club,You''ve disillusioned me from ever returning to what once was known as Fortress Carrow Road.

HY

my seniments exactly. what have the board done to CITY PRIDE

NEVER MIND THE DANGER where is it now