Sign in to follow this  
the man

moaners

reading through all these mbs ,and there are a few !!! lately all optamism has turned to doom and gloom just because nobody new has turned up in the last couple of weeks.i dont know how long most of you have been supporting the club ,but any long time supporter will know that our club NEVER runs that smoothly ,just as we are on the up something orSOMEONE knocks us down .so i for one am looking forward to the new season evan if we dont sign anyone else ,as long as they all try there best ,because MOST of us know things could be a hell of a lot worse .

you are so right, the man

jusr because we haven''t done a west brom and signed at least five players a week, we are then certs to go down? i don''t think so....

we will survive, the premiership is not all arsenal, man u etc, we are a united club, something which will count for one hell of a lot - we have a genuine bunch of players who just might surprise some people

and to think a few years ago we were on the verge of going out of business altogether, like you, the man, i have supported this club for a good many years and we should all be thankful for what we have - take a look down the road at our suffolk wannabee neighbours lol

we won''t win the premiership, nor will we disgrace ourselves, if the likes of bolton, charlton and southampton (not to mention portsmouth) can do it, so can we

and yes, i am looking forward to the start of the season, and also the friendly next saturday, it has been a long time since may!!

u r nearly so right "the man". i agree with almost everything u say. it´s amazing how everyone has turned sour over the last week or so. i think our fans only need look at wba and the stuff their fans were posting last week and the week before that. until they signed three players in a week they were very, very upset with the summer transfer activity. i think that all this points towards that these transfers take time, but they will happen. i think u r so correct in saying that things could be a hell of a lot worse - this is so so true. amazingly, most people, apart from DDim, seem to have lost the fact that what we acheived last season was monumental - it saved our club, and we must now enjoy, WHATEVER HAPPENS, this season. we must get behind the boys wherever we are and sing like we´ve never sung before. the only thing i disagree with is that the club is not run smoothly. i think there is more stability now, then there has ever been and long may it continue. we r moving in the right direction. let´s just enjoy the coming season regardless.

the man,how right you are,what would it be like if we really had something to worry about,no money,no players,another season in the fizzypop league, having to sell what second-rate players we had left,having to play in blue shirts....get real,prem footy a bit of dosh ,a board that seems to know what it wants and a manager that seems to know how to get there.....LIVE THE DREAM!!OTBC!!

Tell me about it. As we left the ground on Sat I heard one ''fan'' saying that he thought that performance was ''obscene''.

My mate turned to me and said "moaners are back, moaners are back, whoa, whoa! whoa, whoa!"

Sad but true. But they never have anything remotely realistic to suggest as an alternative, just that we ''sign 2 more players at least'' or that we need to spend more than West Brom or something else daft. ;-(

I wouldn''t worry about the moaners Amarillo, they''ll quietly melt away if we''re still in the Premiership by the end of May next year (where did Worthy Out go to then?) What worries me is the completely blind overconfidence of some of the members of this esteemed community...I can''t wait for the season to start, but I''m as nervous as hell as to what it will bring. I can see us doing a Portsmouth, but I can also see us doing a Wolves! We know that we''ve got a team with heart, but at the end of the day we also need a bit of flair, and aside from twinkletoes Huckerby, where is that going to come from? We''ve got a fairly dependable defence (as far as Div 1 goes) but we all know that we will leak goals against the Arse and Chelsea etc...so we need to be scoring goals as well...

On a really positive I just spent a very hazy weekend at a wedding up in the Northeast and it was gratifying to hear the Mackems & Geordies really welcoming City back to the big time - and actually sounding like they want us to succeed!!! It''s good to know that we''ve got some friends out there rooting for us!