Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Remind you of anyone?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]That reminds me, I have to pick up Chinese food on the way home tonight![/quote]

LOL, dont fancy your chinkie much mate.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Don''t like the guy and hate whats he''s doing to us but thats a little bit harsh[/quote]

Harsh? Its a genuine comparison. Are you telling me thats not Glenn Roeder?

yes the guys a tw*t, but thats down to him being a tw*t of a manager, not down to his looks. He could look like bloddy Jose Mourinho but odds on if he continued with this loanee policy we would still be in the sh*t. Maybe its because I''m a woman and therefore I''m being ''overly emotional'' but lets not get personal over peoples looks shall we? It''s not a playground

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]yes the guys a tw*t, but thats down to him being a tw*t of a manager, not down to his looks. He could look like bloddy Jose Mourinho but odds on if he continued with this loanee policy we would still be in the sh*t. Maybe its because I''m a woman and therefore I''m being ''overly emotional'' but lets not get personal over peoples looks shall we? It''s not a playground[/quote]

No its not a playground, its a passionate game and he is taking extreme liberties with a club loved by thousands of devoted fans. He wont resign because he wants to raid a piggy bank for christs sake. A man with no dignity and no respect for a dying club deserves to be slagged off in any way possible. I dont actually think he looks like a rat. Its more the Roeder: Rodent thing. The image is supposed to send a message toward his disgusting persona, not his looks.