Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

Roeders no show....

I hear on Radio Norfolk that Roeder didnt grace the media with his presence after the game.  Figers crossed he''s informing the players of his resignation. More like he''s too embarrased.

He is a bottling arrogant cu*t who has lost it ig time.  Not backed properly financially ut he has changed everything for the sake of it, struggled to find a team because of his obsession with the premier league and renting their reserves, and playing like Arsenal.And worst of all the cu*t will wander off into the sunset with a big fat cheque while our club disintegrates.  And the board stand idly by watching....[quote user="No Quarter"]I hear on Radio Norfolk that Roeder didnt grace the media with his presence after the game.  Figers crossed he''s informing the players of his resignation. More like he''s too embarrased.[/quote]

If he had any decency at all he would resign now. It doesnt take a fool to realise that he isnt up to the job. Only problem is, if the board have to sack him there will be even less money for the next manager to buy new players with. Thats if any managers want to come here!

It is not that unusual - after a crap performance you would surely expect the players to get a dressing down, and presumably that is what is happening.  I can''t see it that he has bottled it, just not come out yet.....though there is an alternative that he has decided to call it a day/been booted..... 

[quote user="No Quarter"]I hear on Radio Norfolk that Roeder didnt grace the media with his presence after the game.  Figers crossed he''s informing the players of his resignation. More like he''s too embarrased.[/quote]

Heard that at the end as well and was secretly hoping he was saying his goodbye. We can wish.

Maybe the lock on the dressing room door has broken due to wear and tear and they cannot get out.....or the players and staff have escaped in an "escape to victory" like tunnel!!!