Sign in to follow this  

I must of tripped on saturday and bumped my head before I went and spent £15 on a seat I have already paid for! Before the trip I was telling myself I''m not going to waste my time on tuesday night (nor money)

After spending some more wonga on a pie before the game I proceded to my expensive plastic chair to watch a pile of crap in amongst a load of kids who couldn''t care a less if they were there or not.

Getting annoyed and swearing under my breath (because of the kids) I went into the bar 20 mins into the first half.

On the wall (upper barclay) there was a collage of photo snippets celebrating NCFC''c glorious MILK CUP run in 85''!!!

It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Then I went for a Pee and farted at the same time, I had a little chuckle to myself as nobody was around :-)

Them two simple little things made my £15 seem all worth it again!

Until I went back to my seat :-(

[quote user="Golbio79Youll never out fox the Fox Ruel Fox"]

I must of tripped on saturday and bumped my head before I went and spent £15 on a seat I have already paid for! Before the trip I was telling myself I''m not going to waste my time on tuesday night (nor money)

After spending some more wonga on a pie before the game I proceded to my expensive plastic chair to watch a pile of crap in amongst a load of kids who couldn''t care a less if they were there or not.

Getting annoyed and swearing under my breath (because of the kids) I went into the bar 20 mins into the first half.

On the wall (upper barclay) there was a collage of photo snippets celebrating NCFC''c glorious MILK CUP run in 85''!!!

It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Then I went for a Pee and farted at the same time, I had a little chuckle to myself as nobody was around :-)

Them two simple little things made my £15 seem all worth it again!

Until I went back to my seat :-(

[/quote]

Quality