Sign in to follow this  
sussexcanary

In an ideal world we will lose tonight and.....

hordes of city fans will pack carrow road and scream for DELIA bloody Smith, her cronies and Roeder to get out of our club !!

but in reality,

a few brave soles will shout disaproval words towards her and as usual be frowned upon and abused by the idiots that are prepared to see this club rest on its laurels and do nothing !!

This club is a disgrace ! 

ditto. Im with you man. Those cowards were at Sheffield on Saturdaty. Everytime I ranted at Roeder I was scawned at. Norwich fans are the biggest cowards in football. No backbone whatsoever.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]ditto. Im with you man. Those cowards were at Sheffield on Saturdaty. Everytime I ranted at Roeder I was scawned at. Norwich fans are the biggest cowards in football. No backbone whatsoever.[/quote]Spot on [Y] If i go on Saturday I will be starting board out chants. Anyone else ?

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

hordes of city fans will pack carrow road and scream for DELIA bloody Smith, her cronies and Roeder to get out of our club !!

but in reality,

a few brave soles will shout disaproval words towards her and as usual be frowned upon and abused by the idiots that are prepared to see this club rest on its laurels and do nothing !!

[/quote]

I will be one o the 20 or so thousand "idiots" giving all my backing to the team so they play there best.That is the only way we have a chance to win and to go there with any other intention is a disgrace!

I''m sorry but its so called fans like you that are dragging this club down.  Delia Smith is getting away with murder here but still people like you are ignorant to the dire situation this club finds itself in.  This isn''t a team its a rabble mascarading in yellow n green ! Get your rose coloured glasses off and wake up !!

[quote user="sussexcanary"]I''m sorry but its so called fans like you that are dragging this club down.  Delia Smith is getting away with murder here but still people like you are ignorant to the dire situation this club finds itself in.  This isn''t a team its a rabble mascarading in yellow n green ! Get your rose coloured glasses off and wake up !![/quote]

No the players are letting us down. They are over paid and worthless. I was expecting better things fro this class of layer.

If Roeder is there on Saturday and we lose, I GUARANTEE you it will be a lot more than 100 people screaming for blood.[quote user="sussexcanary"]

but in reality,

[/quote]