Sign in to follow this  

Too little...too late.

Well well....I see the sheep on here are finally changing their tune and calling for the celebrity cook to be driven out of Norwich....along with her latest joke of a managerial appointment.

Trouble is it is too little too late. The time for serious protesting is past and there is now no point in removing Roeder only to replace him with another Smith loser as we spiral down into oblivion. It takes time to turn a ship around and I''m afraid the lethargy and limpness of the average City "supporter" during Smiths cynical tenancy will see the club dashed on the rocks.

Oh how they mocked and ridiculed those of us who saw the writing on the wall years ago when something could possibly have been done. Oh how they derided Smudger following his valiant attempt to get the disatisfied voices heard via a protest. Oh how the ostriches refused to accept that their glorious "saviour" was in fact entirely mortal and in it purely for her own gain.

Serves you right....only you''ve taken the real fans down with you.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

Well well....I see the sheep on here are finally changing their tune and calling for the celebrity cook to be driven out of Norwich....along with her latest joke of a managerial appointment.

Trouble is it is too little too late. The time for serious protesting is past and there is now no point in removing Roeder only to replace him with another Smith loser as we spiral down into oblivion. It takes time to turn a ship around and I''m afraid the lethargy and limpness of the average City "supporter" during Smiths cynical tenancy will see the club dashed on the rocks.

Oh how they mocked and ridiculed those of us who saw the writing on the wall years ago when something could possibly have been done. Oh how they derided Smudger following his valiant attempt to get the disatisfied voices heard via a protest. Oh how the ostriches refused to accept that their glorious "saviour" was in fact entirely mortal and in it purely for her own gain.

[/quote]

The board are past their sell by date, they know this as well which is why they are trying to sell the club!

What else are they meant to do!

Our best chance of avoiding the drop rests upon the board getting shot of Roeder ASAP!

[/quote]When you make a black or red bet, it is unwise and, in your case frankly ugly, to crow at those who placed their bets on red when black eventually comes up.

You are so right Cluck. I wish I had the strength of character, foresight and determination of you and the valient smudger. Please ride to the rescue and lead our poor thick suporters who are so in need for your clear thinking, unfailing and piecing strategy so that everything is rosy and sucessful once again.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Are they selling the club? Don''t think anyone at the club has said that.

They want donors (like Carl Moore). Theres no shares for sale as far as I''m aware so how can they be looking for investors or buyers?

[/quote]Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

They want donors (like Carl Moore). Theres no shares for sale as far as I''m aware so how can they be looking for investors or buyers?

[/quote]

Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get!

[/quote]

So why is Mr Keef ''Arris (appointed by the Board) just seeking investment - and not a buyer? 

[/quote]

Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get!

[/quote]

Precisely.  Far more than anyone in their right mind would dream of paying. 

I think it was as clear a statement as you can get that they''re not interested in selling.

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get![/quote]

Precisely.  Far more than anyone in their right mind would dream of paying. 

I think it was as clear a statement as you can get that they''re not interested in selling.

[/quote]

Whether the price was realistic or not, it''s a clear indication they''re at least interested in selling. I suspect the statement was a thinly veiled attempt to negotiate.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]Errr, they released a statement stating how much they would want to sell the club for. I think that''s about as big a statement as you can get![/quote]

So why is Mr Keef ''Arris (appointed by the Board) just seeking investment - and not a buyer? 

[/quote]Probably because Delia and co aren''t stupid; they''ve probably asked Mr Harris to assist in finding investment as they think finding investment is a more likely possibility than an outright buyer in the economic slowdown.

[/quote]

I think we have need for some of this....

Right click and select save as

Oh how they derided Smudger following his valiant attempt to get the disatisfied voices heard via a protest. Oh how the ostriches refused to accept that their glorious "saviour" was in fact entirely mortal and in it purely for her own gain.

[/quote]

Nobody stopped you from doing anything did theyCluck?

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you mean the £56mill evaluation they placed upon it when Cullum reared his head, it was just that - an evaluation.

My car is worth £xxxx but it doesn''t mean I''d sell it if offered the money I''ve valued it at. All I''ve done there is given an evaluation.

Sorry MMonkey but they have now clearly stated they are looking for investment not selling.

They change their tune so often I admit it is difficult to keep up with them.

They enjoy their little chats, rubbing shoulders with other, bigger, club owners. Spinning the media into thinking they are so so smart.

The ''lets be ''avin you'' outburst was a disgrace but the media loved it. I rest my case

[/quote]

You are so full of s*** it''s untrue.

Wow... Cluck, your doing a really great job helping the club, perhaps if you got off your backside and actually tried to do something rather than sit behind a keyboard typing about how you saw it all coming then maybe we wouldn''t be in the situation we are?

If you want people to follow you and get behind you, lead by example.

And there are still evidently plenty of mugs on here pledged to keep Smith''s leaky tub afloat. Say what you like...there were enough people on here early on who sounded the warning bells...but like me most of them have given up on the present regime/supporter mindset and will return only when reality comes back to Carrow Road.

Sad that the sourness of the general forum loser holds them back from being open minded...but then most of them only play with those who agree with their own limited perspective.

You''ve all got what you asked for....and we''ll have it back again when you''re done messing it up. Worrying comparisons to what New Labour is doing with the country right now....and strangely no-one now seems to have voted them in.

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]blah blah blah told you so, blah blah blah all your fault.  blah blah blah i told you blah blah blah in a brewery.  Blah blah nothing myself, blah blah blah so far above all this blah blah blah.[/quote]What have you done, apart from vent bile at your fellow fan ?  Fuck all ?  Oh right - thanks for clearing that up.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

blah blah blah told you so, blah blah blah all your fault.  blah blah blah i told you blah blah blah in a brewery.  Blah blah nothing myself, blah blah blah so far above all this blah blah blah.

[/quote]

What have you done, apart from vent bile at your fellow fan ?  Fuck all ?  Oh right - thanks for clearing that up.
[/quote]

He used your name alot. I''ve never seen someones name used so frequently in such a short sentence.

What the hell would it be other than an investment if somebody came in and bought the Smiths shares.

Investment could be anything from £100 for a couple of replica shirts to £500 million and a team full of top players.

In the current financial situation it is very unlikely that we will find a large investor so the best we can hope for is somebody willing to come on board with a few £2 or £3 million to top up what the Smiths can afford to put in.

how about you get off your computer seat and put some money in the club. Easy to say open your chequebook when its not your money at risk.

The board, by appointing roeder, got us out of a hole last year and gave us an extra season in the top flight. maybe they can do it again. Otherwise without the stability of delia we''d be below leeds now.

[/quote]

Bang on the button PMY

Sad that the sourness of the general forum loser holds them back from being open minded...

...................Worrying comparisons to what New Labour is doing with the country right now....

[/quote]

You may well be proved right in the end, Cluck, but when did the words '' open minded '' and '' Cluck '' share any common ground ?

And how does dragging New Labour into the discussion progress matters ? We''re all well aware that your political persuasion has a definite list to the right but politics and football just don''t have any real love for each other.

Indeed if your beloved Maggie had had her way and outlawed professional football there''d now be no NCFC, good or bad, to discuss at all...... 

And there are still evidently plenty of mugs on here pledged to keep Smith''s leaky tub afloat. Say what you like...there were enough people on here early on who sounded the warning bells...but like me most of them have given up on the present regime/supporter mindset and will return only when reality comes back to Carrow Road.

Sad that the sourness of the general forum loser holds them back from being open minded...but then most of them only play with those who agree with their own limited perspective.

You''ve all got what you asked for....and we''ll have it back again when you''re done messing it up. Worrying comparisons to what New Labour is doing with the country right now....and strangely no-one now seems to have voted them in.

[/quote]

Oh dear, I seem to have got some shit on my computer screen....

By the way, Neil, I''m happy to admit voting for Labour, as I have all my life.

[/quote]

Very true. They have said they are seeking investment, not looking to sell, big difference, they want money in but still want to pull the strings.

[/quote]

I think you did call it right early on, coming back  to gloat presuably gives you some gratification, cos it doesnt actually achieve very much. What  do you  mean by "when reality returns to CR"