Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Why dont you just do the right thing Roeder and resign!

I think tonights performance was one of the most toothless and displays i have seen from a city side in i dont know how long. Ok there are games such as wolves away from last season or the Fulham game but at least they were against half descent sides. We played a pub team today in Charlton and the only time we had an effort on target was in the dying minutes. This is against a side whos confidence must have been rock bottom and have not won a game in over three months. In the last month we have been a complete and utter embaressment and the loan situation is totally out of hand. Why are we paying Omar Koromas and Troy Archibald Henville to sit on their backsides and never play? Why do we get Carl Cort and never actually play him as he is not match fit. And how else other that playing is he supposed to get fit mr roeder? In the reserve team oh no sorry you took us out of the league and now we are busy playing about 2 games of the season so players such as robert eagle, simon lappin are left to sit around and do nothing aswell.

Roeders position is now untenable and i dont see how our board can back him. He also knows that we may not have enough to sack him. Now what Glenn needs to do is do the right thing and resign as manager. Fair play to him for keeping us up last season but we are now a joke. He has already done enough damage this season and if he is a descent bloke he should resign before it is too late!

[quote user="Two Tails"]Why resign when you can be fired and get a nice payoff cheque?

At least Grant had the decency to do the right thing.
[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head TT!

Would any of us resign, I think not!

Bear in mind that this potentially could be Roeders last decent pay day in the game.....