Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

WHY ARE THE BOARD SO SILENT????

why will they not come out and tell the fans whats going on!!! is roeder on the brink??? is there any funds for players???

i love my club as do thousands more...treat us with the repsect we deserve

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

why will they not come out and tell the fans whats going on!!! is roeder on the brink??? is there any funds for players???

i love my club as do thousands more...treat us with the repsect we deserve

[/quote]

Because they are gutless and have no backbone.

This is why they have to go, they never ever face up to their mistakes,and they leave well alone until its to late to do anything constructive.

One phrase springs to mind   Bury your head in the sand

Delia,MWJ, and Niel Doncaster will be available to talk to before the Charlton game. They are not hard to find, look for these 3 close to the club shop.............

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/7a524428a8f360b98ffc.jpg[/IMG]

Because you lot are either making no noise at all or the majority of those calling for change are calling for it in the wrong place on a Saturday afternoon.

If you want the board to come out and explain things to you, or better still to bugger off (selling the club for as cheap as possible to somebody who can do better).... then here is a novel idea... how about letting them know this loud and clear on a Tuesday evening or a Saturday afternoon???

Maybe if they hear what the fans think and the press and the world and it''s wife hears it too, then Queen Delia may just feel obliged to act or comment???

Until then, you are getting exactly what you are asking for... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

If you want the board to come out and explain things to you, or better still to bugger off (selling the club for as cheap as possible to somebody who can do better).... then here is a novel idea... how about letting them know this loud and clear on a Tuesday evening or a Saturday afternoon???

[/quote]

It hurts me to say this but Smudger is right, if we all keep going to the games and doing nothing, then nothing will change.

smudger is right about time fans were vocal enough to let the board and manager know exactly how we are feeling.  Meaningless game tomorrow is the ideal opportunity to do just that.

We deserve so much better

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

It hurts me to say this but Smudger is right, if we all keep going to the games and doing nothing, then nothing will change.

[/quote]Agree with you on that CA.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agree with you on that CA.
[/quote]also agree...but a few people shouting above 24,000 others just do not get heard...something needs to be arranged so we can voice our opinions    i.e chase out demonstration

[/quote]

[/quote]

Absolutely right! Although I''m not a GR fan particularly there were widespread Roeder Out chants at the final whistle on Saturday. That''s fair enough but we NEVER make any protest (of any note) against The Cook. Yes, I know that she may (or may not) be actively trying to sell the club but the process might get hurried along if she heard the wrath of the fans. All she hears is the fawning adulation of the ''YES Delia'' brigade and, hence, thinks that any supporter anger is purely directed at the players and manager. You only have to go to the AGM to appreciate the total lack of hard opposition to her, anyone who does dare to venture any criticism is usually shouted down sometimes quite aggressively by the part faithful. We were all ready for the ''Chase Out'' chants with our homemade banners and the like yet The Cook gets off scot free!!!         

Well I must say that I am quite surprised... not one voice saying that I am wrong in what I said above so far.

So when are we going to hear some DELIA/SMITH OUT or SACK THE BOARD or WHERE''S THE MONEY GONE chants or similar then?

[/quote]

[/quote]

As i''ve said on another post 14:00 Saturday outside the main entrance of the City stand, it''s not a organised banners and leaflets NCISA type thing, just all fans who have had enough standing together and calling for change, and yes we will be lucky to get 100 fans but it''s a fecking start!!!

Do not fear... Delia will be running out on the pitch after far too many sherries if we manage to survive by goal difference on the last day of the season... taking all of her admirers aclaim and adulation!!! [+o(]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Because you lot are either making no noise at all or the majority of those calling for change are calling for it in the wrong place on a Saturday afternoon.

Maybe if they hear what the fans think and the press and the world and it''s wife hears it too, then Queen Delia may just feel obliged to act or comment???

[/quote]

but not if your in the family enclosure on someone elses ticket [:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

The Board is so silent, because to say anything would admit they made yet another managerial appointment mistake.

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on when the fella you are with doesn''t like trouble and he should have a 12yr old sat with him... that would just be plain rude!!!

Now I know what you are going to say here... did he not have a 12yr old called SMUDGER sat next to him??? [:D] 

[quote user="Smudger"]Do not fear... Delia will be running out on the pitch after far too many sherries if we manage to survive by goal difference on the last day of the season... taking all of her admirers aclaim and adulation!!! [+o(][/quote]

Yep...sadly no Stamford Bridge McDonalds kiddies party this year.....

As you say Smudger...her mug will loom large just as soon as she feels she can milk some glory from the club. Fat chance of that happening though eh?