Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

news of the world/final positions

Nice to see that we have been totally written off by that journalistic jewel that is the news of the screws, final position 20th.I can now categorically confirm our premiership survival.

I read it and it was a load of bull (unlike the NoW, I know). In the betting section of the paper we were being tipped as a good bet to finish as the highest placed promoted team as we had won the 1st Div "with something to spare".

Mind you if we dont sign a CB and a striker then we could be struggle.

Of course!! i always turn straight to the sports pages, the transfer rumour pages are the best on sunday! Apparently according to the article, Huckerby needs to score 20 for us to stay up!! If He scores 20, well be in Europe for Gawds sake!

got to say wba,cp,seem as if they mean business with there signings.as for us well ,4 to 5 out, 5 in mmmm.could be interesting in the next few months.

Meaning business and being the business are two very different things. A lot of clubs have brought in players and disrupted the whole club.

I read that too. What a load of c**p.. They said how with our signings of Bentley, Helveg etc and with WBA new defence neither would survive because we don''t have enough quality. But failed to say why Palace would survive even though all they''ve bought is a load of Jonny foreigners!!