Sign in to follow this  
hurricane

Roder and Players still in the dressing room.......

Wonder whats being said............

"Sorry guys ive tried my best and failed, im handing in my resignation"

or

"Listen, we played well tonight and were unlucky, doc/rusty you speak to the local press and say how sorry we are about the performance and look to make amends in the next game"

or

Roder has just gone nuts smashing up the dressing room

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I think Glenn said ''Let''s all stay in here until that rabid mob outside who keep singing ''We want Roeder out'' has gone home.[/quote]lmfao....probably right tho

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]I think Glenn said ''Let''s all stay in here until that rabid mob outside who keep singing ''We want Roeder out'' has gone home.[/quote]lmfao....probably right tho[/quote]

Rabid mob....LMFAO. 4 retards and a handful of kids that know no better...FFS get a grip. I wasnt happy with the performance(if you can call it that) but the players were to blame not Roeder. Clingan, Doherty, Lupoli and Bell are the only outfield players that even tried to play football tonight...the rest were a disgrace....OTBC

[quote user="philcanary"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]I think Glenn said ''Let''s all stay in here until that rabid mob outside who keep singing ''We want Roeder out'' has gone home.[/quote]lmfao....probably right tho[/quote]

Rabid mob....LMFAO. 4 retards and a handful of kids that know no better...FFS get a grip. I wasnt happy with the performance(if you can call it that) but the players were to blame not Roeder. Clingan, Doherty, Lupoli and Bell are the only outfield players that even tried to play football tonight...the rest were a disgrace....OTBC

[/quote]

Do you not think he has had ages telling them how he wants them to play?

If he''s a master tactician I''ll show my ass in Jarrolds

[quote user="philcanary"]

[/quote]they dont want to play for GR its plain to see..or he hasnt got a clue how he wants them to play  take your pick

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="philcanary"]

[/quote]they dont want to play for GR its plain to see..or he hasnt got a clue how he wants them to play  take your pick[/quote]

i reckon its neither! the guys a complete muppet!