Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

It is sad but time to forget it and concentrate on the weekend, it is far more important. I know it is a cliche but it may be a blessing in disguise, we could have gone to extra time and the ended up playing Shef United, I mean hardly a dream tie was it? It is not good for morale but we need to raise the roof for Saturday and start again.

Chins up!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Glad I didn''t pay £15 quid to see that shower of sh*te![/quote]

All that money should be reimbursed. An absolute disgrace.

What the hell happens now?  Seriously.  Sack Roeder with no money?  Will he quit?  Who will come here?  Our players are poor and nobody will want to join us.  I''ve never known the club in such a state, and I''ve been going a long time.

Jesus, I wish I had some answers but I just don''t know anymore.  Humiliating.  What a mess.

[quote user="Marty"]

It is sad but time to forget it and concentrate on the weekend, it is far more important. I know it is a cliche but it may be a blessing in disguise, we could have gone to extra time and the ended up playing Shef United, I mean hardly a dream tie was it? It is not good for morale but we need to raise the roof for Saturday and start again.

Chins up!

[/quote]

We need to not show up on Saturday Marty. That performance was spineless. The club are taking the piss out of us.

Roeder out! After this he has to go. I can''t believe the players have any belief in him or themselves. What does it take for him to get the sack? if it''s defeats against Barnsley, Southampton and Doncaster then we may as well kiss goodbye to the Championship.

Roeder if you have a shred of decency left, you are a completely deluded fool - get out and leave our club alone.  At least Grant did the decent thing giving us a chance to stay up.

your having a laugh we have just lost to to a third string chalton team with a third choice keeper

how do you think we going to win with what against barnsley

Who cares! We are going down in disgrace so we may as well get rid of Roeder and force the board out NOW! They are taking the **** out of our excellent supporters. Talk about not fit to wear the shirts!

we''ve lost at home with a full strength side, to the bottom team on the worst run in their club history...its not a one-off display from us, and it seriously raises extreme doubts regarding the teams ability to avoid relegation...sadly, and regretfully - i''ve got no confidence in roeder anymore...and even less in our board///otbc,,,

[quote user="Marty"]

Chins up!

[/quote]

Nice sentiments Marty to try and find some desire to raise the roof next Saturday but you know as well as I do that unless there''s an immediate change of manager we''ll be entertaining some unfamiliar teams at Carrow Road next term.

I''ve spoken to a friend who was at the match tonight. He said that Roeder has lost the team - and the fans judging by the volume of booing at the end - and I understand that there was a demonstration outside the City Stand after the game.

The next three matches are absolutely crucial and I think our only hope of getting any decent return from those games is a change of management.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]The club are taking the piss out of us.[/quote]Funnily enough, the exact words I just texted to a friend, sums it all up perfectly. To say I''m angry is an understatement.

I have just got back from the game and that performance was as bad as anythig I''ve seen in the last 36 years, we didn''t even have a shot until the 55th minute and we never really looked like we could score until the last few minutes and even then it was pretty half hearted stuff.. I''m afraid we are going down as things stand and I hope Delia and the board are happy with the state they''ve allowed the club to get in, Delia out, Roeder in fact get the bloody lot of em out.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]we''ve lost at home with a full strength side, to the bottom team on the worst run in their club history...

its not a one-off display from us, and it seriously raises extreme doubts regarding the teams ability to avoid relegation...

sadly, and regretfully - i''ve got no confidence in roeder anymore...

and even less in our board///

otbc,,,
[/quote]

My sentiments entirely LGT :0(...............

[quote user="The Prisoner"]As ND says there''s always someone worse off than us. I''ve just had a text from a friend at St Andrews it sounds like there''s a big fire at the Birmingham ground.
[/quote]

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, fire fire

birmingham is burning down burning down burning down

birmingham is burning down its a shithole

but all seriousness, we heard on the news that there was a massive house fire and that there is apperently nothing left of the house! so hopefully the people got out safely and if they did they arent going to have the best of times in the near future

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="The Prisoner"]As ND says there''s always someone worse off than us. I''ve just had a text from a friend at St Andrews it sounds like there''s a big fire at the Birmingham ground.
[/quote]

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, fire fire

birmingham is burning down burning down burning down

birmingham is burning down its a shithole

but all seriousness, we heard on the news that there was a massive house fire and that there is apperently nothing left of the house! so hopefully the people got out safely and if they did they arent going to have the best of times in the near future

[/quote]

You really must take up songwriting we8wba but in order to save time in future I suggest that you substitute '' West Midlands '' for '' Birmingham ''.

And, regarding your last sentence, the words '' bleeding '' and '' obvious '' should be in there somewhere.......