Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

I''m sure they do CT. Trouble is our long term future can''t be sorted out until the recession is over, no point protesting about that now. However if we don''t sort our short term future out, i.e stay up, we won''t have a long term future to worry about. Roeder Out!

Clearly, he expects Charlton to be in the premiership next year, like all the other teams we play. They are obviously a class team keeping us down to no goal chances, this ''well organised'' Charlton side that happen to be bottom. People are heading for the exits, is one of them an arrogant bookend?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Branston Pickle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

13,997 there tonight.

Blimey lol a sign of things to come?

[/quote]

Actually, that is not too bad, considering.  I remember plenty of lower crowds than that when we were in the top flight!

[/quote]

Yes, but it''s a mild dry evening and there must be loads of  '' kids for a quid '' rattling around in there tonight....

[/quote]

.....it was kids for a quid in those days, too [:p]

[/quote]

Ah, but all those years ago you could get a fortnight in Butlins, a new three piece suit and a nice new frock for you and the good lady to go away in, fish and chip suppers for the both of you and the six kids and still have 19 bob change when you came home ( that''s 95p for those who prefer this fancy modern money ).......

Wonder what Roeder''s excuses will be after defeat tonight? Or who he''ll blame? maybe he''ll carry the can himself.

To the tune of "Bread of Heaven": Glenn Roeder, Glenn Roeder, - you''re not wanted anymore, - you''re not wanted anymore..........

I am really enjoying this.  Laughing my azz off at the comments.  I am so glad I can do this becuase my other option is to be pizzed off and go home and kick the dog. Thanks for the humor, everyone! (I may kick the dog anyways, just to let her know who''e boss)