Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="CT "]How is Asda playing btw?
[/quote]

lol they said on the radio that he''s had quite a good game

[/quote]

Given our shower I think that''s a rather relative term!

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="NIN"]noone has a sense of humour[/quote]

Yes we have a SOH, however tumours and any serious illness are not generally thought of as funny.

Anyhow back on topic.

Does anyone think we will win this lol?

[/quote]

I had a tumour removed from my spine last year, so I know more than most. The bloke is a useless turd. He and the directors are killing the club I have supported for over 30 years. I would say that if things continue the way they are, our club will cease to exist in the very near future. £18,000,000 in debt and losing money? How long before Carrow Road is reposessed? The state of our squad says it all. No wonder I am angry

[/quote]

So surely you should know better???

I''m sorry but I have had a recovered from cancer and did I find it amusing going through chemo?  Oh yes it was hillarious .............................[:|]

Anyhow, you aren''t alone in being angry, lots of us are, but wishing a brain tumour on someone just aint on, paint it whichever way you like, it''s sick.

End of my discussion with you.  Have a nice day[:D]

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="NIN"]

wheres a tumour when you need one???????????????/

[/quote]

Totally uncalled for.  Close the door on the way out please.

[/quote]

after you............

Going though the motions according to my mate who has gone. Passing in midfield without going anywhere but he says we are waiting for them to get a second. I can only assume those who were pleased Cort has started have not seen hom play because I can tell you now he is NOT a footballer. I don''t know what he is but its not a footballer. He may scramble the odd one in from a couple of feet but he can''t run and more bizarrely he can''t bl**y jump. Yet we''ve shipped out our top scorer and replaced him with this clown whose not scored for 3 years!Dropping Hoolahan again another shocking decision. The defence is pathetic and shows how poor our squad is now. If it wasn''t for the fact I want to see us play at Orient I would want us to lose this by 2 or 3. Anything that helps hasten the departure of this utter, utter imbecile in charge of our team.

Fucking hell Roeder, we''re 1-0 down at home, and he brings off a left back, and brings on a left back, Utterly clueless. We need Hoolahan

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="JJ"][quote user="NIN"]

wheres a tumour when you need one???????????????/

[/quote]

Totally uncalled for.  Close the door on the way out please.

[/quote]

after you............

GET HIM OFF HERE!

[/quote]

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Yes we have a SOH, however tumours and any serious illness are not generally thought of as funny.

Anyhow back on topic.

[/quote]

I had a tumour removed from my spine last year, so I know more than most. The bloke is a useless turd. He and the directors are killing the club I have supported for over 30 years. I would say that if things continue the way they are, our club will cease to exist in the very near future. £18,000,000 in debt and losing money? How long before Carrow Road is reposessed? The state of our squad says it all. No wonder I am angry

[/quote]

And my best friend has lymphoma. What the hell justification does that give you to plumb the depths of insensitivity. I dislike Roeder and want to see the back of him, but he''s a crap football manager, not a suicide bomber or an international terrorist. Wishing ill health on people is sick. We are dealing with the death of probably the funniest and classiest poster to ever grace this board, so we really don''t want to be treated to your "humour". Grow up for Christ''s sake.....it''s football, not war of the bloody worlds.[:@]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Going though the motions according to my mate who has gone. Passing in midfield without going anywhere but he says we are waiting for them to get a second. I can only assume those who were pleased Cort has started have not seen hom play because I can tell you now he is NOT a footballer. I don''t know what he is but its not a footballer. He may scramble the odd one in from a couple of feet but he can''t run and more bizarrely he can''t bl**y jump. Yet we''ve shipped out our top scorer and replaced him with this clown whose not scored for 3 years!

Dropping Hoolahan again another shocking decision. The defence is pathetic and shows how poor our squad is now.

If it wasn''t for the fact I want to see us play at Orient I would want us to lose this by 2 or 3. Anything that helps hasten the departure of this utter, utter imbecile in charge of our team.
[/quote]

If we are going to lose Jim then let it  be by as big a sc ore as possible.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="NIN"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Anyhow back on topic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

And my best friend has lymphoma. What the hell justification does that give you to plumb the depths of insensitivity. I dislike Roeder and want to see the back of him, but he''s a crap football manager, not a suicide bomber or an international terrorist. Wishing ill health on people is sick. We are dealing with the death of probably the funniest and classiest poster to ever grace this board, so we really don''t want to be treated to your "humour". Grow up for Christ''s sake.....it''s football, not war of the bloody worlds.[:@]

[/quote]

Well said Beauseant [Y]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]If it wasn''t for the fact I want to see us play at Orient I would want us to lose this by 2 or 3. Anything that helps hasten the departure of this utter, utter imbecile in charge of our team.[/quote]What about the imbeciles in charge of our CLUB?

Doesnt Norwich gettting any result from thisgame other than defeat just prolong the agony/enevitable?

[quote user="braintree canary"]you have to have faith everyone !   get out your prayer mats...[/quote]

lol if I got down onto a prayer mat I would not get up again [:)]

We''re all angry about the state of the club NIN. Many of us, myself included, think Roeder is a sh*t manager and has always been a sh*t manager. Look what he did to West Ham with the squad that they had. However, I''m sure you don''t genuinely wish a tumour upon him. You misjudged your comments and probably realise that so instead of digging yourself into a hole, do the right thing and apologise.