Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Charlton FA Cup fourth round

Pete if you are reading this can you please alter the title please, thanks.

Doomy just said that there are no new players imminent...............erm...........oh bumholes, but really I shouldn''t be shocked.

13,000 & 14,000 hoped for by Doomy, but he''s not sure.

Looks like those who wanted GR to drop the 4-5-1 sort of formation have got their way - Cort in for Hoolahan; sounds sensible to me, you can''t really play just one up front at home. 

Starting lineups :

City: Marshall, Otsemobor, Drury, Fotheringham (c),

Omozusi, Doherty, Croft, Clingan, Cort, Lupoli, Bell. Subs: Bertrand,

Hoolahan, Russell, Pattison, Lappin, Nelson (GK), Smith.

Charlton: Randolph, Moutaouakil, Bailey, Hudson

(c), Ambrose, Wright, Wagstaff, Sam, Fortune, Basey, Burton. Subs:

Youga, Shelvey, Holland, Todorov, Dickson, Elliot (GK), Yussuff.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Looks like those who wanted GR to drop the 4-5-1 sort of formation have got their way - Cort in for Hoolahan; sounds sensible to me, you can''t really play just one up front at home. [/quote]

I like the sound of that providing Cort is fit for 90 minutes.  This is the time to give him a run out I guess, whilst it''s favourable we get through to the 4th round, Id sooner we played better in the league and win the points. [:)]

Glad to see Cort and Drury in.  If they need to get games than now is the chance.  Bertrand seriously needed a rest in any case.

Feel a bit sorry for Hoolahan though - he''s just never going to fit into a 4-4-2 side is he?

[quote user="wolfie"]Meagre crowd, one of  the smallest for  10-12 years![/quote]

I can''t say i''m suprised, lets hope those in charge take note that if results don''t come in these are the crowds of the future [:(]

[quote user="JJ"]

Glad to see Cort and Drury in.  If they need to get games than now is the chance.  Bertrand seriously needed a rest in any case.

Feel a bit sorry for Hoolahan though - he''s just never going to fit into a 4-4-2 side is he?

[/quote]

Agreed JJ, poor ole Hooly

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="wolfie"]Meagre crowd, one of  the smallest for  10-12 years![/quote]

I can''t say i''m suprised, lets hope those in charge take note that if results don''t come in these are the crowds of the future [:(]

[/quote]

Yep, a lot of the crowd is probably  made up of  kids for a quid, "Kick  it Off" sounded a bit like a ladies hockey crowd! 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Makes me wonder if it will ever work for him here.  Not blaming the guy or even Roeder but it seems if we go with 4-4-2 at any time, then Hoolahan is out of the picture.  And we won''t play 4-5-1 every week (and I wouldn''t want us to).

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYlosing again.

Charltons winless run is about to come to an end [;)]

[quote user="wolfie"]sounds like the 13000 are in for a  real treat[/quote]I''m glad I didn''t go!

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Makes me wonder if it will ever work for him here.  Not blaming the guy or even Roeder but it seems if we go with 4-4-2 at any time, then Hoolahan is out of the picture.  And we won''t play 4-5-1 every week (and I wouldn''t want us to).

[/quote]

No I know what you''re saying JJ.  I just don''t think he fits, but hand on heart he should fit.  He worked well before he came to NCFC.