Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

An Invitation to all CARING City fans....

It appears there is a soiree at Carrow Road on Saturday at 2 p.m.to which you are all welcome.

Dress is optional (perhaps black to match the mood), bring a bottle if you wish (sorry soft drinks only).

There will be some choir practice, singing those old favourites, ''We want Roeder out'', ''We want our money back'' and ''You''re not fit to wear the shirt''.

The idea is, that if Roger Munby dares to show his face (after shutting the blinds on the fans this evening) and Neil Doncaster are outside we tell them what we want.

[quote user="Smudger"]Baaaahhhhh!!!![/quote]good reply...NOT...u want the board out but will just sit typing on your keyboard...all mouth an no trousers

I WILL BE THERE

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Smudger"]Baaaahhhhh!!!![/quote]

?

I thought you for one would be pleased to learn of a protest aimed at the board smudger.
[/quote]

But it was not mainly aimed at the board though was it?

Until the main focal point of fans frustration is aimed in a wholesale protest against the board then our club will not move forwards... it really is that simple!!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

?

I thought you for one would be pleased to learn of a protest aimed at the board smudger.
[/quote]

Until the main focal point of fans frustration is aimed in a wholesale protest against the board then our club will not move forwards... it really is that simple!!!

[/quote]im all for getting the board out!!  but replace them with?????? no buyers or investors!!! answers please on a post card

[quote user="Smudger"]Baaaahhhhh!!!![/quote]

Brilliant idea. Lets campaign like mad on here for people to start taking action, then turn our noses up at it when they do. We could even then complain that they shouldn''t take action.

Tell you what. Then next time the fans are in favour of the manager we can go back to wanting a protest just to annoy them. What fun life can be hey ...

Smudger,

It may be that people  have seen the light well after you did and you may be right that action should have been taken earlier but now that people are angry enough to do something, how about working with them rather than against them.

Cmon lets be aving you [:)]

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

It may be that people  have seen the light well after you did and you may be right that action should have been taken earlier but now that people are angry enough to do something, how about working with them rather than against them.

CA

[/quote]

Am happy to work alongside anybody protesting against the board CA... [:D]

Roeder is the wrong target though.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger,

CA

[/quote]

Am happy to work alongside anybody protesting against the board CA... [:D]

Roeder is the wrong target though.

[/quote]

ie: protesting against him simply deflects criticism from those who are ultimately to blame and with no transfer budget and the transfer window about to close is unlikely to achieve anything.

Raise Bill Shankly and Cloughie from the dead if you like?  Even the pair of them in their prime could not save the current shambles from the mess they have got themselves in to without a shed-load of fresh investment.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

?

[/quote]

[/quote]im all for getting the board out!!  but replace them with?????? no buyers or investors!!! answers please on a post card[/quote]

Ahh bless... you really think the club would die without them don''t you???

Wimbledon (AFC Wimbledon) survived on fan power alone.... why can''t we?

Why are people like you so scared of taking that step in to the unknown?

You must really enjoy the current talent on display at Carrow Road?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

It seems a very long time since that piss*d up rant in the premiership!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

?

[/quote]

[/quote]im all for getting the board out!!  but replace them with?????? no buyers or investors!!! answers please on a post card[/quote]

[/quote]1. no

2. then got a rich chairman

3. not scared of the unknown

4. no hate it   some real rubbish on show.....still havnt answered my question....if theboard goes who takes over???????  

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps we could, but I don''t want to be watching my team playing at Sloughbottom for 4 years until they get into the ''Blue Square South''.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

?

[/quote]

[/quote]1. no

2. then got a rich chairman

3. not scared of the unknown

4. no hate it   some real rubbish on show.....still havnt answered my question....if theboard goes who takes over???????  

[/quote]

I think you have kind of answered it yourself there.... AFC Wimbledon fans kept their club alive when there was NO CLUB (all be it until they found an investor).

If they can do it then why are so many on here suggesting that Norwich City would go to the wall and never be seen or heard of again if Delia shipped out of office with her and MWJ''s money tomorrow?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps we could, but I don''t want to be watching my team playing at Sloughbottom for 4 years until they get into the ''Blue Square South''.

[/quote]

No?

You would continue to see them slowly strangled to death and heading continually in that direction wouldn''t you?

At least given a fresh start this club would start moving in the right direction again.

Maybe the AFC Wimbledon example is a bit extreme?  I us being more in line with what has happened at Luton recently (with us dropping two divisions in two years) if Delia shipped out tomorrow at the very worst.  Under her continued stewardship though we could quite easily find ourselves in a worse position.