Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

he cant help himself can he..

just read what roeder has said in the edp , and what diilion has put on here.

does he think he is the only one that has had any form of illness in thier life.

this happened to my girlfriend 2 years ago , she now helps people who had the same thing happen to them , so yes glen some peope have had to deal with alot more , at a younger age than you.

i know for a fact she has more manners , and respect for people, and realises she wasnt the only one this has happened too.

i wouldnt wish that on anyone , not even roeder ,

so roeder quotting ..most people, .... have never been through this .. actually some people have, and my other half certainly less ignorant than roeder.

I honestly believe he has not been fully cured. I don''t know the ins and outs of brain surgery, but I''d imagine somewhere a scalpel got poked in the wrong place and removed a bit of essential brain matter. Gone is the part the triggers consideration for others. Roeder can no longer contemplate that there are people on this earth who have had a rougher hand dealt to them than he has. I think the modesty section might''ve slipped out too.

my other half is extremely forgetfull .

you will ask her something , she will go to do it , then forget what she was supposed to do.

roeder .... i now know your problem , you forget what your talking about.

agreed dan , but i think the surgeons took all his common sense too!!!