Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Pig

Sutton

Probably because they''ve lost some bloke called Larsson. But Sutton would be a peach of a signing Pedro, agree with you on that one!!

But do you reckon he''s in Larsons mould? Think he might be a replacement for Sutton instead. Fingers crossed.

Kamara has warned the Celtic fans that he is not going to be the new larson. Which could mean that Sutton is going to off loaded as well although I personally cant see it.

we should have made a move for him before he signed a new contract....personal terms wouldnt be a problem althought wages would be a huge one..bound to be on at least 30-40 grand

According to the nation''s favourite and also most full of c*** website (football-rumours.com) Sutton will be here for a medical on August 3rd and will sign for £3million.

This is the same website that tells me that Beckham will be unveiled by Liverpool this week and that Lampard will go to Real Madrid in January.

Super Chris left 10 years ago after completing the best one player one season performance ever by a Norwich player (in my opinion). He scored 25 goals in 41 premier games (only chickening out on Newcastle away). He also got 3 in the FA Cup. He was always called a target man due to his height but scored some tremendous goals with his feet.

£3million is loads of cash and may but putting more chickens then we have in our very small basket. Well it is only a rumour......?!

ncfc4eva, I think he''s just wondering what on earth you''re on about!

Personal terms and wages are pretty much the same thing, as far as I know. So for you to say that ''personal terms wouldn''t be a problem but wages would'' is a bit hard to understand.

The football-rumours site (the most reliable of informative footballing sources!) has a rumour stating we will sign Sutton for £3m after his medical tomorrow. Straight from Delia - apparently!

Nice idea, never going to happen.

Yeah but it wont happen so maybe we should just get on with things and wait for Worthy to inform us what will happen. Unfortunately these rumours just start with absolutely no foundation to them whatsoever and being the gullible foobtall fans that we are we jump on that particular bandwagon and talk things up only to be disappointed when it does not happen. Who would have though Charlton and Safri - not even discussed as potential buys by Worthy on this site. Seriously need another striker and cover for Malky though if we are to survive.

by personal terms i ment sorting out a place to stay..etc..liking the place and its surroundings etc and making family happy...get me?

Chris....Please hurry up and sign. I''m getting right cheesed off standing in Asda waiting for a sighting. Mrs Pig is threatening to leave....something about obsession with the deli counter.