Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Hands up who has enough cash to buy out Delia

Because thats the only way she will leave,untill someone with bundles of cash comes along we are stuck with her, to all those who keep telling us day after day that she is the main problem,YES we know that but we can''t afford to buy her out,what don''t you get about that!!

Indeed. To those calling for her/Michael/Roger to be sacked... who should sack them exactly?

They can''t be sacked... they can only be bought out.

If there was a lot of anti board chants I would imagine she would lower her demands for the club just to get the hell out of here, I wouldn''t mind betting that if she was prepared to accept what the club is actually worth in todays climate someone would step forward and buy her out but nobody is going to give her 12 million quid for her shares. A couple of million and she might have a chance of finding a buyer and even that is to much the state the club is in at the moment.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

If there was a lot of anti board chants I would imagine she would lower her demands for the club just to get the hell out of here, I wouldn''t mind betting that if she was prepared to accept what the club is actually worth in todays climate someone would step forward and buy her out but nobody is going to give her 12 million quid for her shares. A couple of million and she might have a chance of finding a buyer and even that is to much the state the club is in at the moment.

[/quote]

Exactly kdncfc.... she should hand over her shares (or the vast majority of them) for nothing (or £10 as she promised) and fans should be placing pressure on here to do this ASAP.

Instead she is slowly strangling our club to death, holding out for her big fat retirement cheque, hoping to make a profit at NCFC''s expense, while the majority of our weak fans make excuses for her.

Sickening... [+o(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Exactly kdncfc.... she should hand over her shares (or the vast majority of them) for nothing (or £10 as she promised) and fans should be placing pressure on here to do this ASAP.

Instead she is slowly strangling our club to death, holding out for her big fat retirement cheque, hoping to make a profit at NCFC''s expense, while the majority of our weak fans make excuses for her.

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

Smudger most people i honestly believe want Delia and the board out but trying not to sound like a broken record,WE CAN''T AFFORD TO, unless you have the money tucked away of course[;)].

Roeder can be got rid of and thats the reason most are aiming their anger at him, i want Delia out and would love for a rich new owner to come along but we can''t make that happen!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

Smudger most people i honestly believe want Delia and the board out but trying not to sound like a broken record,WE CAN''T AFFORD TO, unless you have the money tucked away of course[;)].

Roeder can be got rid of and thats the reason most are aiming their anger at him, i want Delia out and would love for a rich new owner to come along but we can''t make that happen!

[/quote]

I think we can make it happen, we are now in a similar situation we were in with Chase whereby he didn''t want to go but the fans forced him to go because he couldn''t put up with all the flak he was getting. We didn''t know there was a buyer then but it didn''t stop the bad feeling against him, as was the case then if the current board were subject to the abuse that Chase got they would soon drop the asking price of their shares to get a quick exit.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we can make it happen, we are now in a similar situation we were in with Chase whereby he didn''t want to go but the fans forced him to go because he couldn''t put up with all the flak he was getting. We didn''t know there was a buyer then but it didn''t stop the bad feeling against him, as was the case then if the current board were subject to the abuse that Chase got they would soon drop the asking price of their shares to get a quick exit.

[/quote]

Who would buy them? no one is interested it seems! If you want her out kd come along Saturday at 14:00 and let her know!

Smudger - even if they handed over the club for nothing, someone would have to have very deep pockets, to keep throwing money into it in order to keep it afloat.  The Turners were going to put in 2.5 million this season, D & M 2 million, so that''s 4.5 million between them.  Not to mention the outstanding debt of approximately 20 million, which would need to be re-negotiated.Who in their right mind, in the current recession, would do such a thing ?  Here''s a clue, one of the richest living Norfolk men isn''t interested any more.Oh, and by the way Smudge, I think you''re doing an awful job at your firm at the moment, not putting in the work cos you''re always on here, and I demand you sell you shares to me in your firm for a tenner [:p]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who would buy them? no one is interested it seems! If you want her out kd come along Saturday at 14:00 and let her know!

[/quote]

The point is that someone would be interested at the right price just as Mrs Smith was in 1996, they want us to believe that nobody is interested to try and prevent any ill feeling towards them but I don''t believe a word they say tbh. I have to work Saturday morning but if I can get there for 2 I will be there, if not I''m sure there''ll be another protest after the game especially if we play anything like we did last night.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The point is that someone would be interested at the right price just as Mrs Smith was in 1996, they want us to believe that nobody is interested to try and prevent any ill feeling towards them but I don''t believe a word they say tbh. I have to work Saturday morning but if I can get there for 2 I will be there, if not I''m sure there''ll be another protest after the game especially if we play anything like we did last night.

[/quote]

God what a sad state of affairs, i hope you make it Saturday because who ever your angry with needs to know it on Saturday!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Bearing in mind the value of the club after last nights performance, I reckon we ALL have enough money to buy Delia out. [:P][/quote]

Good point,also the bad press from last night will bring the price down! i can spare a fiver[;)]

Lets just hope Saturday a good few hundred fans turn up and let the club know we aint happy!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

God what a sad state of affairs, i hope you make it Saturday because who ever your angry with needs to know it on Saturday!

[/quote]

I totally second that. They need to know we are angry, with ALL of them.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Sickening... [+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on kdncfc... [Y]

Can Roeder be got rid of?   Delia has no money to replace him does she???

Maybe Mr Carl Moore can pay Delia''s Monkey off and pay for a new manager in return for absolutely nothing???

You lot calling for Roeders head who say that those calling for for Delia''s are asking for the impossible are living in lala land.

Have you all forgotten that we do not even have enough money to pay for a quality strikers wages for 2 months???

[quote]

You lot calling for Roeders head who say that those calling for for

Delia''s are asking for the impossible are living in lala land.

Have you all forgotten that we do not even have enough money to pay for a quality strikers wages for 2 months???[/quote]

So, if you remove the majority shareholder and biggest investor into the team, are you left with less money, or more money ?