Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

WHY HE WILL NOT RESIGN

Often when  people come through circumstances where their life was in the balance it does change their perspective on life and decisions which they make.

Glen Roeder has been through a life changing experience when he was seriously ill and out of the game for a while to recuperate.

On several ocassions Glen Roeder has repeated his philosiphy on life now since that near death experience. He generally says that he is not a quitter, not afraid of standing up and facing dificult situations.

This attitude which he has now prevents him from resigning his current role.

Those who wish to see Glen Roeder replaced as manager rest their hopes on him being sacked rather than walking away.

Sadly this elevates the situation which NCFC is into a very worrying one. The board has got a history of sitting on their hands for too long, if Roeder will not resign and the board are reluctant to act quickly, I am concerned greatly about the end of this season.

[quote user="Grim Roeder"]

Often when  people come through circumstances where their life was in the balance it does change their perspective on life and decisions which they make.

Glen Roeder has been through a life changing experience when he was seriously ill and out of the game for a while to recuperate.

On several ocassions Glen Roeder has repeated his philosiphy on life now since that near death experience. He generally says that he is not a quitter, not afraid of standing up and facing dificult situations.

This attitude which he has now prevents him from resigning his current role.

Those who wish to see Glen Roeder replaced as manager rest their hopes on him being sacked rather than walking away.

Sadly this elevates the situation which NCFC is into a very worrying one. The board has got a history of sitting on their hands for too long, if Roeder will not resign and the board are reluctant to act quickly, I am concerned greatly about the end of this season.

[/quote]

Nice words Grim, but imo, Roeder knows that after City, he''s unemployable, he won''t resign  I agree, he just wants a large payout!

He''s made a nice career out of failure.

The only way Roeder will go soon is if he resigns.

I was in the directors box last week at Charlton and was told, by authority, that they would love to get rid... but simply can''t afford to.

Oh and Delia and Michael were disgusted with the abuse Roedent was getting. I reckon he deseves it 100%.

Menzies, sorry I must have missed your tenure as a serious politician lol

This is confusing, what authority claims they would love to get rid, but also they are upset with the abuse Roeder is getting? Or are we talking double standards here.

Think Delia, Michael and Mr Roeder will soon be receiving a bit more stick and dipping their toes into the real world...and not liking what is there.

[quote user="Menzies Campbell"]The only way Roeder will go soon is if he resigns. I was in the directors box last week at Charlton and was told, by authority, that they would love to get rid... but simply can''t afford to. Oh and Delia and Michael were disgusted with the abuse Roedent was getting. I reckon he deseves it 100%.[/quote]

Trust you pointed out to them that they will lose more when we''re relegated

Unfortunately Roeders strength of character which would be quite admirable in many situations, becomes a serious weakness in the position we find ourselves in. The board''s refusal to act hastily compounds the error, uniquely , because of this combination, this season we are in serious trouble.

[quote user="Menzies Campbell"]The only way Roeder will go soon is if he resigns. I was in the directors box last week at Charlton and was told, by authority, that they would love to get rid... but simply can''t afford to. [/quote]

I simply don''t believe that anyone who is really ''in the know'' would be so indiscreet.