Sign in to follow this  
Flinty

Re: HE'S GONE!!!!!!

Yes - I reckon the replacement will be in place soon - the board have finally learnt to sod all the interview shit and just get on with it.[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The fact that the rest of the coaching staff have been sacked suggests strongly that a replacement has been lined up.[/quote]

Wow, the board do the right thing, now there''s a first lol.

I am seriously pleased about this, the bloke had a fair crack of the whip and I am glad he''s gone.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Aidy Boothroyd.[quote user="ncfcstar"]Sadler and Stephenson gone as well....who on earth are we going to get in?[/quote][/quote]With Malky!!!

Great news. I don''t think I''ve ever wanted someone out of this club more - not even Hamilton. Our chances have survival have gone up if only for the fact that players may be played in proper positions and that black-list gets wiped

Do you know I reckon they already have a new manager in mind, as it''s quite unusual for all the backroom staff to be sacked too.  We shall see, maybe it will give us a chance to fight our way out of the relegation zone!!!

No real surprise... I said only half an hour ago that I doubted he''d last the season... damn, where''s that edit button - can I change ''season'' to ''day'' and come over all propethic and stuff? [:)]What next, then... who else comes in, gets slated/praised by Wiz then finally gets sacked after being unable to spend the £2.50 the board have given him for the transfer window?

COME ON [:D]I hope you''re right WAY, we need the right man in the job now, and one that will finally turn our season around.

COME ON [:D]I hope you''re right WAY, we need the right man in the job now, and one that will finally turn our season around.