Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Roeder isn't going to resign -BBC Website

[quote user="1st Wizard"]He justs wants a big payoff more like.[/quote]

Why wiz,surely your not suggesting Mr Roeder is a Money grabbing sh*t of a manager who''s only after some cash from the tightest board in the land! Are you?[;)]

I think that whatever Glenn manages to squeeze out of our board is going to end up being his retirement fund, surely no-one else is going to want to touch him with a bargepole after adding us to his woeful record....

His CV is littered with failure from the old fourth division right up to the premiership. Who else would give him a managers job??

He seems to get on with other managers and chairman so he can get in good players. I genuinely believe the few players we do have are an improvement on last years crop, but he has proved to be a very bad man manager, motivator and footballing tactician.

What seems to annoy people most is the sheer arrogance of the man. One of the most arrogant football managers ever was Brian Clough, but when you have won league titles and back to back European cups people don''t mind, you can afford to be. He commanded upmost respect from his players. The same goes for Jose Mouriniho. But when you''ve achieved nothing but failure and you act like your sh!t don''t stink people just have contempt for you.

Spot on Karl ... I''ve said before I couldn''t care less how arrogant, disrespectful and unendearing Roeder is, if he produces a decent football team. Sadly it appears he''s very good at the former and very bad at the latter!

I also agree with your point about the current crop of players being a tecnical improvement on the class of 2007. However, if we''re leaking soft goals defensively and failing miserably at the other end then all the good stuff that occasionally happens in between is largely irrelevant.

Can think of nothing else to agrre with .....!

OTBC (in defiance)

Who else would give him a managers job?? - Karl Pilkington

The only board blind, stupid and cheap enough to give him another chance is likely Norwich City.