Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Vote: Who is the Norwich player to score the first Premiership goal in 2004/2005 season?

At this moment and form, I thinkDamien Francis definitely look liked he will get the honor for our first goal in 9 years absent in the Premiership! But inside my heart, I really want Malky MacKay to do it...what''s your prediction?

come on HOLTY!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it makes sense!

But in seriousness probably Super Sven with the form he''s showing (unless of course we get Johansson/Harewood/Ashton/Rooney!)

I do think Damo has a good chance as his pre season form has been good, however i believe David Bentley will get it in a 1-0 victory to City over Crystal palace on the opening day at Carrow Road!

If Fleming and Charlton start the match as center half, then for some reason Malky come on (not because both CB injured) and score the winner and first goal of the season, headache for Nigel to put who start next game!!! :)

i want it to be hucks and hopfully that will shut the blue scum up saying he is no good for the prem

I think Francis is a good bet. I''ll go for..... The Huck. I''m desperate for him to crack the Prem this year. Not just for us, but for him as well. I''d love him to shake off his "good 1st division player" status and be proven in the Prem

Guess who I''m going for,Hucks of course,because I''m fed up with hearing he wont be good enough for the Premier.He''ll prove them wrong mark my words.

Must be the new proliffic midfield dynamo we signed from coventry, Safri. 1 goal in 98 wasn''t it, or something like that. I cant believe it, a midfileder with a worse scoring record than holty. Wonder what odds on both scoring in the same game, saying that tho, remember when steeno and drury scored in the same game?

12 days and counting

I''ve a feeling its gonna be the Danish Dazzler, Helveg... but would quite easily welcome anyone scoring a goal which leads then to 3 points in the bag from the opening game of the season...

Anderz i agree, Prehaps 25 yarders are in Danish blood

I hope his goal will remind me of Nedergaard!