Sign in to follow this  
xx

Unfortunately Wigan will win the race

I don''t want to sound like a pesimistic City fan, but I''ve got a sneaking feeling we''re gonna lose the Huckerby race to Wigan.

Look at it logically:

1) Money talks, and Wigan aren''t short of it. They''ll match anything Man City want for DH and will match any wage demands he wants.
2) Geography. As usual I think our situation will cause problems. Huckers may be ''settled'' now but if the option of first team football just down the road from Manchester came up, why would he move 250 odd miles across the country?

I hope and pray more than anyone that he makes the right decision and comes to Norfolk, but I''ve got a horrible feeling too many Norwich fans are getting their hopes up.

Yup, makes a lot of sense. If it was you, what would you do? Uproot your family and move to the opposite side of the country for an enormous pay-cut or move just down the road, get a huge wage and still compete for a place in the premiership?

I''m sorry, I can''t see why that wouldn''t be "the right decision". And let''s face it, we can''t compete with their money so there''s nothing we can do. Except maybe hope he loves it so much here that he can jepordise his future for it. You never know...