Sign in to follow this  
Lenny-boy

Roeder - last man standing

it''s all going wrong. I do feel sorry for him, he has had no money but he must of known the financial state.

yes he did help us stay up last season, but this year is a worse team. No centre forwards of note. one centre half.

hated because of his treatment of Hux, added to his obnoxious nature, bizaare tactics and selections, I still feel he will be given the next three games and will know its time to call it a day if city fail to get six points at least.

last night would have been ideal for a change of tactics or personnel (e.g. Eagle, Lappin, Daley, Renton, Dumic)  we all know that, but Roeder is stubborn.

so expect Russell up front against Barnsley and a half fit side 1-0 down after 20 minutes.

[quote user="Lenny-boy"]

it''s all going wrong. I do feel sorry for him, he has had no money but he must of known the financial state.

yes he did help us stay up last season, but this year is a worse team. No centre forwards of note. one centre half.

hated because of his treatment of Hux, added to his obnoxious nature, bizaare tactics and selections, I still feel he will be given the next three games and will know its time to call it a day if city fail to get six points at least.

last night would have been ideal for a change of tactics or personnel (e.g. Eagle, Lappin, Daley, Renton, Dumic)  we all know that, but Roeder is stubborn.

so expect Russell up front against Barnsley and a half fit side 1-0 down after 20 minutes.

[/quote]

Feel sorry for him!! Give me a break, the man has messed the playing side of the club up totally and treats the fans like Sh** Don''t feel sorry for him he get paid well to stand on the sidelines and make mistakes.

It was his own fault to get rid of Hucks and a few others and he''s had a damn sight more money than a quite a few teams in this league. All the money he has wasted on loan signings that don''t even play! The bloke is a disgrace!!!!!

I do feel sorry for him because he has not had anything like the amount of money needed to make city competative in this league.

That is the only area I do feel any sorry for though, read the rest of my post. I am not a Roeder fan.

And the board our stupid to let him waste anymore money on struggling players from the prem or youngsters looking to gain some first team experience, all at our exspence! Get him out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Lenny-boy"]

I do feel sorry for him because he has not had anything like the amount of money needed to make city competative in this league.

That is the only area I do feel any sorry for though, read the rest of my post. I am not a Roeder fan.

[/quote]Rubbish Lenny-boy! He''s had plenty of money and wasted it on loan players. How many players has he got rid of and without replacing them?? He has screwed this club up BIG TIME!!!

how much would it cost to sack him now?

if delia has a personal fortune of £15 million (lies) then I suggest she gets out £10 million for three or four players!

Thats what any true fan would do.

The thing is when roeder took the job he was told he would have 5 or 6 million to spend if its on the right type of players

or benefit the club overall.

E.G. Spending on the ground or youth setup.

But hes had absolutly no backing from the board so if anyone should get sacked it the board.

But Culham said he would not watch Norwich destroyed. 

Colney you are deluded my friend, any manager would struggle on the peanuts he has been given.

these here loans, How much do they cost... 15% of player budget that is all.

City have to pay for loans, but they cost much less than you think.

With respect, there is probably a need to look at the facts as to how much Roeder has spent.

£8,500,000 team budget

Loan players sign on fees, wages etc inc for those who do not play, Troy Archibald, Lappin etc

[quote user="sevesup"]

The thing is when roeder took the job he was told he would have 5 or 6 million to spend if its on the right type of players

or benefit the club overall.

E.G. Spending on the ground or youth setup.

But hes had absolutly no backing from the board so if anyone should get sacked it the board.

But Culham said he would not watch Norwich destroyed. 

[/quote]The board are hardly going to sack themselves are they! Who''s decision was it to get rid of 9 players last summer including our best player for the last few years? Who decides on what players come here to replace those players that left? Who decides on what players to get on loan? Who''s decision is it, who gets to play, sit on the bench, the positon they play in and the tactics we choose to play???

[quote user="Lenny-boy"]

Colney you are deluded my friend, any manager would struggle on the peanuts he has been given.

these here loans, How much do they cost... 15% of player budget that is all.

City have to pay for loans, but they cost much less than you think.

[/quote]

Loan agreements vary from one to another - some include a "signing on fee" even, others cover all, part or none of the salary of the player.  I think 15% ten years ago would have been true, but post bosman and transfer window loans cost as much as transfers except the contract is much shorter and thus cheaper than a transfer.  Personally I think pay and play is the way forward!