Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

Please God Hucks....

There''s only one man who would never re-sign Hucks and he has now gone.  It''s a no-brainer with season-ticket renewals on the horizon !!!  

[quote user="paul moy"]There''s only one man who would never re-sign Hucks and he has now gone.  It''s a no-brainer with season-ticket renewals on the horizon !!!  [/quote]

Just think of the popularity the new guy would get!! O''Neill''s first capture was Fleck...fans loved him for it. Great PR coup, could have easily the same here with Hucks.

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="paul moy"]There''s only one man who would never re-sign Hucks and he has now gone.  It''s a no-brainer with season-ticket renewals on the horizon !!!  [/quote]

Just think of the popularity the new guy would get!! O''Neill''s first capture was Fleck...fans loved him for it.

[/quote]

remind me again how that ended up?

Hucks will not keep us up.. the rest of the squad is poor.. we dont wscore enough goals and Darren is just 1 man... he has gone, accept it, last season proved he could no longer do it at this level, why would he do it now?

jas :)

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Just think of the popularity the new guy would get!! O''Neill''s first capture was Fleck...fans loved him for it. Great PR coup, could have easily the same here with Hucks.

[/quote]

... and rumour has it that the guy that paid off much of roeder''s contract is a friend of Hucks..................... 2 + 2 =  ???? 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Blainsey"]

Just think of the popularity the new guy would get!! O''Neill''s first capture was Fleck...fans loved him for it.

[/quote]

Hucks will not keep us up.. the rest of the squad is poor.. we dont wscore enough goals and Darren is just 1 man... he has gone, accept it, last season proved he could no longer do it at this level, why would he do it now?

[/quote]

Hucks alone will not keep us up I agree. But Hucks back would give everyone a huge boost, get the new manager onside with the fans immediately and possibly help kick-start our season!

[/quote]

[/quote]he''ll be back, accept it you were wrong about roeder and you''ll be wrong about huckerby

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Jas...now is a time for rejoicing and happiness!!!

Let those who dare to hope and believe.....

[quote user="CT "]

The one reason I''ll be annoyed if Hucks does come backs is-

I bought a San Jose shirt and had ''Huckerby 6'' put on the back. 50 quid it cost me!

[/quote]

lol!! A small price to pay for his return!!

[quote user="CT "]

The one reason I''ll be annoyed if Hucks does come backs is-

I bought a San Jose shirt and had ''Huckerby 6'' put on the back. 50 quid it cost me!

[/quote]

Phone Carl Moore - he''ll probably give you £100 for it, get it signed and give it back to you. If all is to be believed....

If he comes back I suspect it will be for 2 months on loan until the end of their winter break so that San Jose shirt should still be good after all