Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

What is the point?

I am not having a go at the fans who want to protest, I admire their belief that they can make a difference (especially in the cold like last night!).  However I think there are a couple of fundamental problems and cannot see a way out.  However it all boils down to the same thing:

THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE UK!

This means that the manager does not have the money he needs to bring in new players, the board do not have the money they would need to get rid of the manager and attract a new one and it also means that there are not going to be people willing to invest their cash in a club to buy the board out.

As such as pessimistic as it sounds I cannot see the board getting rid of Roeder and cannot see anything changing before we hit League 1.

I hope so much to be proven wrong.

After saying this and seeing Roeder sacked a few hours later would also like to say the following:

There is no way that Huckerby will ever return to Norwich in a Player Assitant Manager role working alongside Mark Bowen.

Delia will never agree to sell to someone prepared to put £10m into the transfer kitty

Norwich will never go 15 games unbeaten this season.

Worth a try.....