Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Have the board got someone lined up?

I was thinking the same thing, also the length of time in which we have been struggling. Kind of points to us having someone in soon. Munby also said he is expecting another announcement. watch this apace i suppose!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]The reason I ask is that all Roeders backroom team have gone as well as him. It seems a strange thing to do not to leave anyone as caretaker.[/quote]Forward thinking by the board at NCFC?   What exactly have you been smoking today?

delia has always quoted she never lets on how much money they have.

roeder has not brought anyone in yet , i would put money on it , they have someone lined up .

i cant see them giving him money to spend before they sack him ..

we wait and see!!

A sky TV pundit informs me that Boothroyd had already been lined up and in fact had strongly pushed himself to replace Roeder - watch this space!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]The reason I ask is that all Roeders backroom team have gone as well as him. It seems a strange thing to do not to leave anyone as caretaker.[/quote]

Norfolk - it was cheaper to get rid of them now - their contracts had a clause which said if Roeder goes, you go too, without notice.  The Club could have kept them on but that would have cost.  For once good thinking by Doomy, as any incoming manager always wants their own staff.  I just hope the backroom boys didn''t spend too much relocating here from the north East.

[quote user="Spartan"]A sky TV pundit informs me that Boothroyd had already been lined up and in fact had strongly pushed himself to replace Roeder - watch this space![/quote]

Do Boothy and Carl Moore get on well together?