Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

One last chance for the board then?

Right well most of us have got what we wanted, Roeder gone. But we have to face facts, the next manager is going to be brought here by the current board and employed by the current owners to achieve some objectives.

We have to get behind that manager, and if we are going to get behind that manager then we are going to have to lay off the board for a while. Because any new investor is probably 95% likely to want to install his own new manager.

If our new manager turns out to be successful, then there is absolutely no scope for protests against the board, and the likelyhood is people will lay off them anyway. If the new manager fails then we are playing League One football.

The simple fact is that this is Delias third chance. First Grant, second Roeder. And as much as I dont like it, we have to support the third chance if we are going to stay in the division.So time for Smudger and company to shut up and let the rest of the fans start to get behind the team.

I am calling for unity.

[quote user="nolegs"]I am calling for unity.

But he has absolutely no managerial experience!!
[/quote]

Oh he does, Unity Unitez...... he managed for 3 months in the Bangladeshi Conference, did an ok job..... well kept their best left winger anyway.  The club folded after all their players went to work in a new Nike factory.... making footballs for bratty English kids.