Sign in to follow this  
AshManning87

I want Iain Dowie

Iain Dowie would be a step in the wrong direction. Apart from the season he got Palace up, he''s done bugger all

That is not entirely true.. he done ok at coventry and oldham (well started off well).

We have to be realistic, we wont be getting Boothroyd or Curbishley which are two names i would welcome. Like it has been said before on the forum by other Ince would be useless.

Only other options is ex players eg crook, malky or dion!?

I wonder how much the club had to pay to buy themselfs out of GR contract bet that was not cheap!!

[quote user="Lrrr"]I wouldn''t mind Dowie either. After the Boothroyd and Malky duo, Dowie would certainly be one of my next choices.
[/quote]

TeamNatFromToRecord
GWDLWin %
WatfordFlag of England29 March 20053 November 200817665516036.9

Boothroyd isn''t that great.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Lrrr"]I wouldn''t mind Dowie either. After the Boothroyd and Malky duo, Dowie would certainly be one of my next choices.[/quote]

Team Nat From To Record
G W D L Win %
Watford Flag of England 29 March 2005 3 November 2008 176 65 51 60 36.9

Boothroyd isn''t that great.

[/quote]A lot of those games were in the Premier League. He paid the price for a getting a crap team promoted.

[quote]A lot of those games were in the Premier League. He paid the price for a getting a crap team promoted.[/quote]That''d be approx 20 of those games then, still making his record not particularly impressive.He hardly inspired confidence when promoted, just look at his signings when they went up - Shittu, Priskin and Tommy Smith are unlikely to keep you in the prem...We need a manager who can get the best out of the players we have, this means someone who doesn''t want to play hoofball or look for endless target men, and also not an arrogant dictator like I could see Roy Keane being.I think Dowie would be awful as well.Personally I''d go with Bowen + Crook.