Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Roeder has caused far too much damage.

One of the things that the board have done recently that really upset me was to blame our whole situation recently (including at the AGM) on Peter Grant "Putting us back 18 months".

Well, yes Peter Grant was a bad manager, but I would just like to clarify:-

• Peter Grant didnt allow one of the best attacking players in the division to leave on a free.

• Peter Grant didnt sell the current England Under 21 goalkeeper for 400k.

• Peter Grant didnt allow one of the countries best proven goalkeeping coaches to leave and join Ipswich.

• Peter Grant didnt change the rest of the backroom staff, except his assistant

• Peter Grant didnt sack the kitman and ''sign'' one from Kilmarnock (that beggers belief, i hope that the kitman didnt have a mortgage).

• Peter Grant didnt leave a capable first team player in the reserves to rot.

• Peter Grant didnt get compensation when he left.

I put it therefore to the board to make some sort of admission that Roeder has caused more long term damage to this club then Peter Grant.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

One of the things that the board have done recently that really upset me was to blame our whole situation recently (including at the AGM) on Peter Grant "Putting us back 18 months".

• Peter Grant didnt allow one of the best attacking players in the division to leave on a free.

• Peter Grant didnt allow one of the countries best proven goalkeeping coaches to leave and join Ipswich.

• Peter Grant didnt sack the kitman and ''sign'' one from Kilmarnock (that beggers belief, i hope that the kitman didnt have a mortgage).

I put it therefore to the board to make some sort of admission that Roeder has caused more long term damage to this club then Peter Grant.

[/quote]

He had his reasons, whether or not we agreed with them.  Something tells me he thought he''d be getting more cash with which to bring in his ''new heroes''...

Neither did Roeder, the board did...

There was more to that one than met the eye, linked to the above transfer... you''re the one who constantly claims inside info, you should know of it...

Didn''t we all think the place needed a shake-up? Should Roeder have kept clueless Duffy on board?
  • Peter Grant didnt sack the kitman and ''sign'' one from

Kilmarnock (that beggers belief, i hope that the kitman didnt have a

mortgage).
I remember the impact this had on the first team performances...

No, but I''m almost certain there were players we all thought should have been playing while others like Brellier and Brown were in the first team.....
No, cos he quit.  Its in every football manager''s contract that they get compensation if they get sacked, that''s football these days whether we agree with it or not.Next.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

[/quote]Put a cake in your pie hole and shut up.