Sign in to follow this  
steve b

NOT PAUL INCE

i very much hope he is not appointed the next manager, he has the exact same personality as Roeder, this job is way above him!

Again I am changing some opinions on him, we forget that he done very well at his first 2 jobs and then had a bit of a mare with Blackburn, he would be a good choice in some respects, a lot better than your Dowies and Holloways etc.

Not a good choice... not a hard-worker, seems to think turning up at the training ground at 10 and going home again at 2 is ok: fine as a player, not as a manager. Our next boss is going to have to work a lot harder than that if we''re going to be successful!

[quote user="steve o"]i very much hope he is not appointed the next manager, he has the exact same personality as Roeder, this job is way above him![/quote]

don''t worry I don''t think he would come here, particularly if he gets sight of the transfer kitty

I too would not like Ince in.  I''d like someone who sees Norwich as their Premiership side, not as a stepping stone.  I also agree that the fans deserve a manager without the arrogance quotient Ince and Roeder have. I think Boothroyd /Malky or Souness/Malky would be our best options, with Robins in 3rd.