Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

something you are forgetting........

Without good experienced strikers we will not win enough games to stay up (I have seen NCFC relegated before due to lack of goal power) regardless of who  the manager is.

So are the board going to supply the new manager with enough cash to buy some good experienced strikers?

I still think the board has to go.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Without good experienced strikers we will not win enough games to stay up (I have seen NCFC relegated before due to lack of goal power) regardless of who  the manager is.

So are the board going to supply the new manager with enough cash to buy some good experienced strikers?

[/quote]they have to make some funds avalible...surely

I agree on the board having to go, but i do think we have some cash this window, i dont think they wanted to give it to Roeder with his job in the balance.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

I think we all know the answer to this one. I think that we are now more likely to go down not less.

I can envisage (dream) a situation in which hucks (who can play up front) returns followed be one reasonable loan signing. (Evans?) That would do us till season end if we backed them up with the return of Martin and Curo