Sign in to follow this  
chase_out

place your bets...

....Lawrie Sanchez?

He''s listed at 8-1 with bookies - but I don''t think anyone''s mentioned him on here. He kept Wycombe up, and he kept Fulham up so he''s got credentials.

fingers crossed it aint Pardew, who''s 10-1. Most interesting name is Jimmy Calderwood - current boss at Aberdeen - linked with us by the bookies. Almost all the other ''candidates'' are unemployed. Although i''ve just thought it could be a typo and they mean Colin Calderwood. That wouldn''t be good. Here''s the odds anyway

Nice to see Dublin in the running.Not happy at seeing Boothroyd as favorite though...

[quote user="chase_out"]

....Lawrie Sanchez?

He''s listed at 8-1 with bookies - but I don''t think anyone''s mentioned him on here. He kept Wycombe up, and he kept Fulham up so he''s got credentials.

fingers crossed it aint Pardew, who''s 10-1. Most interesting name is Jimmy Calderwood - current boss at Aberdeen - linked with us by the bookies. Almost all the other ''candidates'' are unemployed. Although i''ve just thought it could be a typo and they mean Colin Calderwood. That wouldn''t be good. Here''s the odds anyway

[/quote]