Sign in to follow this  
CiderkiddCanary

What Boothroyd said.

If I am correct, at the end of last season Aidy Boothroyd said that he realized his mistake in playing hoofball and would try and make Watford play more proper football. This would be a large and dramatic difference in style of play, and so would take a while. His time ran out at Watford, but I would guess he would be looking to try and make his next job better, so therefore eventually playing proper football. Maybe not in the near-future, but eventually.

Good point, I remember that now.

Then it all went wrong because the players able to play nice football were sold from under him.

Well remembered.

[quote user="mrdi"]

Good point, I remember that now.

Then it all went wrong because the players able to play nice football were sold from under him.

Well remembered.

[/quote]Exactly, thats why I believe he''ll be the next manager.The team have been playing good passing football recently, but the players obviously didn''t want Glenn Roeder as their manager. Thats why they played badly.Aidy Boothroyd will be the next manager I believe, and a very good one at that.

Don''t care how we play as long as we win. We are not in a position to play pretty football. Fozzy out, perhaps the worst midfielder ever to grace carrow road turf.