Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

The NCFC board has to go too

If you can find someone willing to put between 2 and 4 million per season of their own money into the club, and renegotiate 20 million worth of debt, then please email neild@whateverhisemailaddressis.co.uk.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Pretty obvious that the NCFC board must go too.

[/quote]

Certainly wouldn''t argue with that.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If you can find someone willing to put between 2 and 4 million per season of their own money into the club, and renegotiate 20 million worth of debt, then please email neild@whateverhisemailaddressis.co.uk.
[/quote]

Do you think this club will avoid Administration if we get relegated to Division1 ?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If you can find someone willing to put between 2 and 4 million per season of their own money into the club, and renegotiate 20 million worth of debt, then please email neild@whateverhisemailaddressis.co.uk.[/quote]

Do you think this club will avoid Administration if we get relegated to Division1 ?

[/quote]Now that Roeder has been sacked, I don''t think we will get relegated - provided the players who have been under-performing are still fit, we have a mid-table team if the squad perform to their capabilities.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If you can find someone willing to put between 2 and 4 million per season of their own money into the club, [/quote]

First you can reduce the annual loss by around £1.7m for depreciation which doesn''t result in a cash outflow.

Second it is the current board that has preferred to spend money on tangible fixed assets that have nothing to do with football e.g., ex LSE land, ex Norwich City Council land, spine road etc and other non critical tangible tangible fixed assets instead of paying the debt down. If they had paid the debt down then  the costs of servicing the remaining debt would have been significantly lower.

Third it is the current board that has responsibility for the cost structure.

We just need to find a board that is competent.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]If you can find someone willing to put between 2 and 4 million per season of their own money into the club, and renegotiate 20 million worth of debt, then please email neild@whateverhisemailaddressis.co.uk.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that Roeder has been sacked, I don''t think we will get relegated - provided the players who have been under-performing are still fit, we have a mid-table team if the squad perform to their capabilities.
[/quote]

Prey tell me which strikers are going to score the goals on a regular basis for the first team? Without goal power we are going to get relegated and I have seen this happen to NCFC. before.

[quote]Prey tell me which strikers are going to score the goals on a regular basis for the first team?[/quote]As things stand, Cureton, Cort and Lupoli.  I also wonder if Russell might find some of his training ground form now that "ding dong the witch is dead".  There are bound to be signings.  Let''s see what happens.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Prey tell me which strikers are going to score the goals on a regular basis for the first team?[/quote]

As things stand, Cureton, Cort and Lupoli.  I also wonder if Russell might find some of his training ground form now that "ding dong the witch is dead".  There are bound to be signings.  Let''s see what happens.

[/quote]

Cureton - Can''t hit a barn door regularly. How did he manage to score 2 goals for Barnsley?

Cort - early days and much shouldn''t be expected of him

Lupoli - he will score if he is played!

So in a sense we have one striker, Lupoli. Just pray he doesn''t get injured.

''There are bound to be signings.''

LOL! Care to tell me when the number one priority (good experienced strikers) signings will be made?

I disagree the club made the right move today showing that they were as disappointed with the manager as we were.

We all need to pull together and get behind our New Manager when he is appointed.