Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Cureton recalled per Club SMS

Don''t care who made the call, I''m glad it''s been made. Hope Curo bangs in a hat-trick on Saturday, by way of thanking Barnsley for keeping him ticking over.  

If everyone is so pleased that Jamie couldn''t hit a barn door Cureton has been recalled it just goes to prove how much in the shite we are. He''ll probably score a hat trick on Saturday now I''ve said that lol.

One of the main reasons why he wasn’t scoring is because everytime he had a shot and missed some of the crowed where getting on his back and this didn’t do him any good.

Cureton was always likely to be called back this week anyway. With Shitieski going back injured, we only had Lups and Cort as out and out first team strikers.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Actually I think that one of the main reasons why he wasn''t scoring is because everytime he had a shot he missed the goal.......
[/quote]

Pretty much. But there always seems to be plenty of excuses lined up for Jamie. The manager is being nasty to him, the fans are being nasty to him, he isn''t getting the service etc etc

I seem to remember in a recent Barnsley match report he was criticised for missing their best chances.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]Cureton appears to have the emotional fraility of a 13 year old girl....arm round the shoulder treatment may do the trick[/quote]I wouldn''t recommend putting your arm around the shoulder of a 13 year old girl, the Sun and the Daily Mirror would be after your blood....

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]Cureton appears to have the emotional fraility of a 13 year old girl....[/quote]Enjoy your retirement Glenn.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Whose decision is that?  Obviously points to some form of management going on![/quote]The decision has obviously been made with someone with enough sense to realise that 2 strikers in a squad, and thus none on the bench to make changes is not a good situation to be in.  So clearly it has nothing to do with Roeder.