Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

Are any of us a player or staff?

I often wonder if any of you lot out there are actually a little more involved in the club than us usual fans. Are any of you players? If I was a player, I would be genuinely interested in what the fans had to say. Likewise, I may have a little look if I was a member of staff whether it was a coach, PR man or Delia.

Therefore, I would be very interested to hear who on this board you think may be a little more involved in the club than you or I.

& why do you think this person is?

Paradox (or should I just say MWJ)

Thanks Vicar, most reliable, can''t wait for the press conference!!!

If you are the dreaded one (his Lordship of Lucan), then good luck to you!

I have my suspicions that Dumbledelia is in fact delia smith with the amount of dedication he shows on this site!

i can tell you now i have nothing to do with any of the players or staff!!!

and that is just how i like it, imagine working at FCR and knowing what is going on but not being allowed to tell anyone

i can never keep my mouth shut - and holloway, DD is NOT deila i can assure you!

I am the newly installed undersoil heating, but you won''t see me till the back end of October at the earliest. I''m not very popular, as I always seem to get a frosty reception! ;~)

I thought Shergar had signed for West Brom vicar? He''ll be at home with all the donkeys they have ;)

Don''t worry DD it was a kinda veiled compliment! It''s posters like you that keep this site alive

No, I''m...

I''m getting bored. If NW isnt going to sign anyone today, will the club let us know if they''ve taken on anymore tea ladies/catering staff/stewards etc in the close season? If so, were they on Bosmans?

There must be some transfer news somewhere!