Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

It has to be WORTHY!!! No Debate!!

School is out early today. Seriously, you know you stole someones oxygen to write that...You could have remained still and saved a few breaths.

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Bring back Worthy, all is forgiven!! Best Manager in our recent history!![/quote]

Id have him on a short term contract, look what he did for Leicester a couple of years ago.

Even if he WAS an option, he wouldn''t come back here after the way he was depicted during the Worthy Out protests.

I wanted him out as much as the next guy, but I didn''t half feel sorry for the man...

[quote user="mrdi"]

Even if he WAS an option, he wouldn''t come back here after the way he was depicted during the Worthy Out protests.

I wanted him out as much as the next guy, but I didn''t half feel sorry for the man...

[/quote]Agree with that. He was subjected to some serious abuse. Although, the board didn''t make it easy for him and if worthington had any scrupplese he would have resigned. All about the money wasn''t it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Who runs the Worthy Out site now?.............we might need it![/quote]

Is the Roeder Out site still up and running?  Oh it is, and I thought it was the fans protesting last night that made the push?

Glenn Roeder Sacked!

Glenn Roeder has had his contract terminated by Norwich City Football Club. Backroom staff Paul Stephenson and Adam Sadler have also been sacked. The news comes on the back of an appalling display in the FA Cup against the Championship''s bottom side, Charlton Athletic. The board must be comended for acting so swiftly and removing Roeder from the post. Will this open the opportunity for Darren Huckerby to return to his spiritual home on a loan deal to inspire a bid for survival? And thanks to the well done emails we are already receiving!