Sign in to follow this  
Rhiadd

Calm Required.

A time for calm and circumspection.

Dave Stringer assisted by Bryan Gunn and Neil Adams for the rest of the season while everybody draws a deep breath.

Splutter - and i think you are being serious.

Question - who asked for cureton to come back then.  Are you implying that dream team?

No dream team. Simply three who will know the players, the form, the dressing room and the fans...well. They will provide time which will perhaps allow the decision on the next manager to be a little more successful then past efforts.

[quote user="Rhiadd"]No dream team. Simply three who will know the players, the form, the dressing room and the fans...well. They will provide time which will perhaps allow the decision on the next manager to be a little more successful then past efforts.[/quote]Is this a suggestion, or a rumour ?

Erm......would that be the Dave Stringer who recommended we appoint Grant and Roeder?

[quote user="Rhiadd"]

A time for calm and circumspection.

Dave Stringer assisted by Bryan Gunn and Neil Adams for the rest of the season while everybody draws a deep breath.

[/quote]

It would, But of course that is not all he has done is it?

As we all remember he did have a little success as the club''s manager. Somewhat more than others any way.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]If you want calm and circumcision then it has to be Avram Grant.[/quote]

superb. I had a feeling someone else might pick up on that before me! :)