Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

Special Canary Call 5pm

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Marvellous....first caller - "I am disgusted by the Club''s treatment of Roeder" How out of touch is that!!![/quote]lol...cant still beleive some fans think it was a bad thing sacking him....probably a binner calling in

Jamie is on there now saying ''''this is my club and I hope I get to play for my team on Saturday''''

Unfortunately there are some people who would not smell the sh*t even if their head was rammed in it.[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Marvellous....first caller - "I am disgusted by the Club''s treatment of Roeder"

How out of touch is that!!![/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Jamie is on there now saying ''''this is my club and I hope I get to play for my team on Saturday''''

[/quote]

Interesting as well that Jamie has been told to come back! By whom he doesn''t know!!

[quote user="Matt"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Interesting as well that Jamie has been told to come back! By whom he doesn''t know!!

[/quote]

Good god, that second James was a complete reject......

Share issue raised by last caller...what do people think? Quite a good idea really?

Share issues are only effective if there are people willing to buy them. We did it once before and didn''t sell all of the offered shares.