Lets look at the candidates...

Boothroyd

Jewell

Ince

Reid

Dowie

Keane

Other

Who do you want and why? My vote is with either Bothroyd / Malky combo, for previous successes on low budget and obvious connections OR Jewell, who I beleive genuinely has a alot to offer still

discuss....!

I''d be against all of the above other than Jewell.Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up.

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

Boothroyd  yes

Jewell no

Ince unlikely

Reid he take anything

Dowie good shout

Keane no chance

Other

Who do you want and why? My vote is with either Bothroyd / Malky combo, for previous successes on low budget and obvious connections OR Jewell, who I beleive genuinely has a alot to offer still

discuss....!

[/quote]

i reckon john ward, turned down walsall yesterday saying he been in talks with another club! now who that other club? who obviously got to be bigger than walsall

Its posts like this that make me realise that some people never learn.IS NOW THE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE A "STEP UP".  No of course it bloody is not![quote user="Christov"]I''d be against all of the above other than Jewell.Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up. [/quote]

We need someone with experience, respect in the game, and a big black contacts book to get us out of the poo we''re currently rolling around in.

[quote user="Christov"]I''d be against all of the above other than Jewell.Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up. [/quote]

That''s an interesting call.    Ex-player, knows what the club is all about, has experienced the glory days, has the contacts around the Premiership for those all-important loan players (lets be honest, we haven''t got the cash to buy anyone).    Coupled with someone like Crook or Malky?

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Its posts like this that make me realise that some people never learn.

IS NOW THE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE A "STEP UP".  No of course it bloody is not!

[quote user="Christov"]I''d be against all of the above other than Jewell.

Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up.
[/quote][/quote]

have to agree with you renegade, if there is one thing we don''t need its inexperience!

If Paul Ince comes within 10 miles of Norwich I think I''d disown the club.  He deserves to burn in the pits of hell along with all of the franchise scum.  It pains me every time I see that we''ve loaned/sold another player to the Frenzies, we should stand up for real football and against franchising.I personally want Marcus Gale, but he doesn''t have enough relevant experience to be considered.  Out of that list I''d choose Keane, so that he can kick our players up the proverbial.

I don''t really care who it is, Malky, Boothroyd, Bowen, Crook, Iwan, Hucks, Keith Webb, anyone who wants the best for the club without being an a***hole. Maybe not Gunny though, he''s tried everything else though!

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Its posts like this that make me realise that some people never learn.

IS NOW THE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE A "STEP UP".  No of course it bloody is not!

Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up.
[/quote][/quote]

have to agree with you renegade, if there is one thing we don''t need its inexperience!

[/quote]

Depends what you mean? Even the greatest mangers have to start somewhere and look where ''experience'' got us with GR!!  

This is tongue in cheek but just imagine if Walker came back for the 3rd time and repeated his heroics, I know, I know....its the heady exitement of todays news thats sent me all giddy! I hope Ardee is smiling down on Carrow Rd today with a wry smile!

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Its posts like this that make me realise that some people never learn.IS NOW THE TIME FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE A "STEP UP".  No of course it bloody is not![quote user="Christov"]I''d be against all of the above other than Jewell.Mark Bowen for me, has done well as an assistant to Hughes where-ever he''s been time to make the step up. [/quote][/quote]In all fairness this would be completely different, Bowen has several years of experience in the Premier League and the international stage and knows the club and actually has a rapport with the fans, I don''t even remember Peter Grant playing for Norwich.  Experienced managers such as Roeder are the way to go then?

Although Bowen is known as a top coach, and he loves the club, it maybe a Peter Grant take 2, as he has no managerial experience. We need MARK ROBINS

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Depends what you mean? Even the greatest mangers have to start somewhere and look where ''experience'' got us with GR!!  

[/quote]

True, but i think Roeder talked up his own experience, when you think about it (correct me if im wrong) im not sure he has been at a club for more than two seasons as a manager, this dosn''t bode very well! so really, i suppose, more fool the board!

You know, I think Ardee will be having a little smile at all this - he''d probably like to think that he had something to do with this - that lovely tribute on the front page might have influenced the board into remembering who pays their wages - yes, us the fans and the fact that so few turned out last night just, might just, have had a bit of an effect on them.

Darren Ferguson for me. He''s done well at Posh, knows the lower leagues and how to spot a bargain, and they don''t come much better connected. Posh would require a compensation but it may be possible to write off the sell on clause for Joe Lewis.

I would like a proven manager at this level.  Someone who knows how to win in this division.  Looking at the list, my choice would be Boothroyd.  Whether the players we have could adapt to his style is another matter.  Whoever it is needs to be backed in January with money if we''re to get any measure of safety before April / May.  We have no fit "big man" strikers, we have only 1 recognised and fit central defender.

there are quite a few i would like. Boothroyd personally would be my choice. Dont want Jewell look what he done to Derby.

Other would probably be Martinez, Ferguson or Holloway

Im guessing we dont have too much to so spend. So if we want a cheap and maybe half descent option i would go for Mark Robins. He has done a good job at Rotherham with basically no money and could do a good job here