Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

todays hucks interview

[quote user="taintedtomcaster2000"]

from bbc sport

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7829140.stm

very interesting and insightful, thanks Hucks.....obviously wants to come back!

[/quote]

Brilliant, he has been waiting to say that I bet.

"People like Simon Lappin and Jamie Cureton who are good championship players and havent been seen for months"

Spot on.

without being sentimental, i really want him back....if only for the fact it will lift the whole place, along with Aidy and Malky and I think the feel good factor of three solid norwich men returning might be enough alone!!

Great interview from Hucks making the point that you can''t treat the best  fans in the country the way that Roeder did.

Come back Hucks, we need you Saturday on the pitch or near the digout or even just at Colney tomorrow to lift spirits.

Welcome back Jamie - hatrick on Saturday for you my lad.

did you notice how many times he refrerred to norwich city as ''we''?!stop mucking about up yank and come back hucks, we need you!!

I have to admit that I was not too fussed when huckerby was released at the end of last season due to more money being made available for wages. I would have liked him to stay but i did feel we could find a younger winger on far less wages.

Now I would love to have him back again considering our postion and the lift it would give to the fans. Also i would imagine he would not want half the wages he was first on due to him loving the club and knowing what sort of position we are in!